Snow report 10 November Sainte Anne du lac

Quebecriders

Good day ! 

It looks like the snow will stay in Sainte Anne du lac.

6 to 8 inches on the ground pass tapani lake. and it still snowy.

Next week we expect the first snow storm and snowy a little each day.

1st December there will be a new administration replacing Relais du Touriste.

New name will be Relais Sport Aventure. I am the owner and if an admin see

this post I want to contribute as an advertiser. Contact me please.

Since 35 years i am in the snowmobile world ... Addict like You ! 

Welcome to Sainte Anne du lac. Free wifi and help !

100_8067.JPG

Best of luck with your new ownership ! My first trip to Quebec, 20+ yrs ago we stopped there for lunch and have launched from and stayed there a few times. I assume you'll have the same rooms in the main building and in the back ?   We used to park sleds in garage across the street, will that still be an option ? 

Hi ! Pipe master 

Thank you for your good words.

Garage on the other side is no more there. The gas station is near the lake now.

Resto bar and motel open hours will be 5 am to 3 am now.

where you on trail condition before i think  I remember you ? I was in st Come before

33 minutes ago, Quebecriders said:

Hi ! Pipe master 

Thank you for your good words.

Garage on the other side is no more there. The gas station is near the lake now.

Resto bar and motel open hours will be 5 am to 3 am now.

where you on trail condition before i think  I remember you ? I was in st Come before

Where in St Come were you ?

8 hours ago, Quebecriders said:

Good day ! 

100_8067.JPG

You just bought the place from Steve?

8 hours ago, Quebecriders said:

Yes 1 December new owner

Please post some reservation and  contact information and maybe a web site? Good to know about the wifi. Any pictures of the rooms? Frigo and microwave? I would like to bookmark your motel as it looks like a good place for spring riding.

Welcome Quebecrider and good luck with your new endeavour.

Great we will now have boots on the ground weather and trail reports from this region. So helpful when most of us on QR are 4-10 hour drive away from Quebec.

My first introduction to Quebec sledding was 12 years ago to the Mont Laurier and north area. Have returned many times since, your place is always a lunch stop for a great meal. 

Still feel the Mont Laurier and the area to the north is the best riding and opportunity to experience Quebec sledding and culture for anyone from southern Ontario. 6 hour drive for us from the Oshawa area which is  a hour east of Toronto.

Was reading Jim that did the 20,000 miles last winter on the 900T often rides from your location. Him and his wife are people would really like to have lunch with some time.

Steve

7 hours ago, slomo said:

Please post some reservation and  contact information and maybe a web site? Good to know about the wifi. Any pictures of the rooms? Frigo and microwave? I would like to bookmark your motel as it looks like a good place for spring riding.

Usually season start and finish here in Upper Laurentians for the area. Last spring April 20-21 we ride last 200 miles. 

I can only post this ...more to come with the new website 

unnamed-10.jpg

unnamed-9.jpg

On 11/10/2019 at 12:51 PM, Quebecriders said:

Welcome!  And congrats on your business success!   Please select the "Advertisers" tab at the top of all pages, then please scroll to the bottom for access to the VERY AFFORDABLE glory of supporting the passion!...  http://www.quebecrider.com/advertisers.htm

Thank you!

Advertising on QR is fairly simple, anyone associated with (employed, related, or friend of) an organization can simply pay a yearly fee and provide the appropriate information (logo, website, email, etc) and the ad will be posted. If desired, the organization will be provided a user account, labeled advertiser, to post unlimited information about the business (or organization).

Any member wanting to promote a business or organization on QR can do so. Any member may discuss or promote (or vilify) a business or organization, as often as desired, as long as the promotion is truthful, and the vilification is not obscene, and the member is not compensated by (or related to) a business or organization for that purpose.

If a member really loves a particular business and promotes it heavily here, the business is lucky, they are doing the right thing and pleasing their customers. The sales team at QR (if there was one, lol) would argue that this business would get more exposure on the site as an advertiser since visibility isn’t limited to specific topics, which rarely mentions contact info.

Also, if a member is compensated by a business, in any way, then that member must have an advertiser label, and if that business is not a paid advertiser, the member must pay an advertiser fee, or risk posts/membership being removed from the site.

QuebecRider advertiser info:

QuebecRider advertisers are the only source of income for this website.

QuebecRider advertisers have their banner randomly displayed on the rotating banner system visible on all forum pages.

QuebecRider advertising rates are the same for everyone, and are fixed at $100/year.

Payment can be either via Paypal or personal check if you prefer.

To become a QuebecRider advertiser you just need to:

• Email a 468x60 pixel banner in either jpg or gif format
  • Send the fee of $100 for an entire year either by Paypal or check, (be sure to include your QuebecRider username so that your account can be upgraded).
 pixel.gif

Contact Us

On 11/10/2019 at 11:51 AM, Quebecriders said:

Good day ! 

100_8067.JPG

I don’t recognize this place but i often launch from St anne so a bit confused 

where exactly are you and is there another picture that might be more easy to recognize?

last place i stayed at was cheZ tammy I believe 

thanks

6 minutes ago, doo4adoo said:

where exactly are you and is there another picture that might be more easy to recognize?

thanks

I think this was a pic to show how much snow they got ?

1 hour ago, PLAYHARD said:

Welcome!  And congrats on your business success!   Please select the "Advertisers" tab at the top of all pages, then please scroll to the bottom for access to the VERY AFFORDABLE glory of supporting the passion!...  http://www.quebecrider.com/advertisers.htm

Thank you!

Advertising on QR is fairly simple, anyone associated with (employed, related, or friend of) an organization can simply pay a yearly fee and provide the appropriate information (logo, website, email, etc) and the ad will be posted. If desired, the organization will be provided a user account, labeled advertiser, to post unlimited information about the business (or organization).

Any member wanting to promote a business or organization on QR can do so. Any member may discuss or promote (or vilify) a business or organization, as often as desired, as long as the promotion is truthful, and the vilification is not obscene, and the member is not compensated by (or related to) a business or organization for that purpose.

If a member really loves a particular business and promotes it heavily here, the business is lucky, they are doing the right thing and pleasing their customers. The sales team at QR (if there was one, lol) would argue that this business would get more exposure on the site as an advertiser since visibility isn’t limited to specific topics, which rarely mentions contact info.

Also, if a member is compensated by a business, in any way, then that member must have an advertiser label, and if that business is not a paid advertiser, the member must pay an advertiser fee, or risk posts/membership being removed from the site.

QuebecRider advertiser info:

QuebecRider advertisers are the only source of income for this website.

QuebecRider advertisers have their banner randomly displayed on the rotating banner system visible on all forum pages.

QuebecRider advertising rates are the same for everyone, and are fixed at $100/year.

Payment can be either via Paypal or personal check if you prefer.

To become a QuebecRider advertiser you just need to:

• Email a 468x60 pixel banner in either jpg or gif format
  • Send the fee of $100 for an entire year either by Paypal or check, (be sure to include your QuebecRider username so that your account can be upgraded).
 pixel.gif

Contact Us

35 minutes ago, Pipemaster said:

35 minutes ago, Pipemaster said:

It was at my house in the village ... I will send pics from my ride to November 12th 2019

Edited by Quebecriders

On 11/12/2019 at 5:09 PM, doo4adoo said:

thanks

My account is limited for now to post other pics ... I will send new one from my ride today north of the tapanee lake ... 

Edited by Quebecriders
correction

1 hour ago, Je me souviens said:

Somebody help QR out....he is trying to post a picture of the first ride of the year.  I can't hold my breath any longer...

This was November 12th 

ride1.jpg

The season has officially started, Relais La Chapel on Mt Valin is open, with a lot of snow and a lot more to fall in the coming days, a better start than last year...go to their Facebook page to see videos!!

Congratulations on the new ownership. That's what I heard last week that Steve sold his place. He was a great guy to chat with. We stop at your place 4-5 times during the season when riding locally and on our way to Parent. We are riding alot in the Upper Gatineau and Upper Laurentians. Best of luck!!

6 minutes ago, Mid Range said:

Congratulations on the new ownership. That's what I heard last week that Steve sold his place. He was a great guy to chat with. We stop at your place 4-5 times during the season when riding locally and on our way to Parent. We are riding alot in the Upper Gatineau and Upper Laurentians. Best of luck!!

Thank Mid Range ...  We will be glad to meet you !  Sainte Anne du lac is an awesome place for outdoor lovers and we will continue

the tradition and good work of Steve Family.  Wish you a great season !