Who is getting ready?

smclelan

7 hours ago, Andyman said:

Sled is ready, gear is ready,NB &QC trail passes on Air Medic renewed spent yesterday cleaning up my GPS files. Lets go! Looks like the rentals are ready as well!!!

69645218_3106805566001491_4583276845578846208_n.jpg

I think I waited behind all of them at Repo for gas one day?

Trailer is packed... Sleds are Ready..... 

Unfortunately.... the solenoid for the NOS on the RR stuck open when we connected the bottle.... Started filling the trailer with gas.... We all laughed and went and got some twinkies...

LOL!! 

I took apart the NOS Controller "Smart  Box" and found it contained two solenoids (Odd ball ones) and some twisted wires, WOW.

I think I've cleaned it out we will try again...

Watch for the earth shattering Kaboom!! on the news.

Clock is ticking!!

GutZ

1 minute ago, Florida Snowman said:

That’s a beautiful garage for the toys Chris!

Thank you.  I built the garage before I built the house. Lol.  Now we just need some snow so I can use the sleds!   Hopefully we can meet up north this winter. 

Hello from over here in Maine, just bit further North than MIke rider, we have gotten a light covering of snow here. 

Many of us are getting ready for our annual run to Valin in early December to get these new sleds broke in.  The new expedition was popular in our group this year.  We counted 4 , 900 Turbos, and 8 , 850 extremes on the spring order checks for this winter.  I was able to pick up my 900 T last week and have got it outifitted for our rides planned in Valin next week.  

Like all of you, We are very excited to hit the snow and start a new season.  Conditions up in Valin are looking good for our debut😊

So Happy trails and Think Snow!

RR

12AC94E0-EAB1-435A-895E-634264FCC7A5.thumb.jpeg.25e1c49d9cd38da533447c3bde2a3108.jpeg

1 hour ago, RoadRunner said:

Hope to see some of you in Valin maybe or if not along the trail this year.  I know Trailblazer is anxious to get on his 850 extreme too!!

Headed up on the 9th, hope to run into you guys.

21 hours ago, RoadRunner said:

Hello from over here in Maine, just bit further North than MIke rider, we have gotten a light covering of snow here. 

Many of us are getting ready for our annual run to Valin in early December to get these new sleds broke in.  The new expedition was popular in our group this year.  We counted 4 , 900 Turbos, and 8 , 850 extremes on the spring order checks for this winter.  I was able to pick up my 900 T last week and have got it outifitted for our rides planned in Valin next week.  

Like all of you, We are very excited to hit the snow and start a new season.  Conditions up in Valin are looking good for our debut😊

So Happy trails and Think Snow!

RR

12AC94E0-EAB1-435A-895E-634264FCC7A5.thumb.jpeg.25e1c49d9cd38da533447c3bde2a3108.jpeg

Roadrunner did you have to modify the linq brackets to accept the second gas can on the rear position?

Andy

2 hours ago, Andyman said:

Roadrunner did you have to modify the linq brackets to accept the second gas can on the rear positioon

Andy, the platform on the back has all kinds of locations to put linq brackets, you just need the special hardware kit , bolts with flat nut type mount to hold the linq to the plate. Very versatile mounting capacity on the rear

2 hours ago, Andyman said:

55 minutes ago, RoadRunner said:

Andy, the platform on the back has all kinds of locations to put linq brackets, you just need the special hardware kit , bolts with flat nut type mount to hold the linq to the plate. Very versatile mounting capacity on the rear

This platform is it an aftermarket piece that you added or just the tunnel?

1 hour ago, Andyman said:

This platform is it an aftermarket piece that you added or just the tunnel?

Andy, The platform on the new expedition is very roomy and has all kinds of places to mount the  linq brackets. BRP seems to have done their homework on this one.879DF3D2-E7E5-4E70-AE9F-6D2AC0EB7FC4.thumb.jpeg.9e159323215dd2591e9d72c545df280b.jpeg

3 hours ago, RoadRunner said:

Andy, The platform on the new expedition is very roomy and has all kinds of places to mount the  linq brackets. BRP seems to have done their homework on this one.879DF3D2-E7E5-4E70-AE9F-6D2AC0EB7FC4.thumb.jpeg.9e159323215dd2591e9d72c545df280b.jpeg

Now that is a sweet setup! For once they put out a product right from the factory that will hold all your linq cans etc!!!

Yes, really nice, I have a 2020 extreme and the way that tunnel is reinforced and with all the new Linq systems you can pack that sled for a 2 week trip and with a 4 gallon gas can you are good for close to 200 miles, very nice ride, and at 595 lbs it is lighter than an old thunder cat and handles light years better, this sled is a home run all the way around!!