Who is getting ready?

smclelan

Did any of you Contact Chris at CT Powersports and get the Turbo Flash or talk to him about it.

He indicated that it was a big difference in power but it ran as smooth as stock, no issues, he put it on his own sled.

Later

GutZ

6 hours ago, MrGutz said:

Did any of you Contact Chris at CT Powersports and get the Turbo Flash or talk to him about it.

He indicated that it was a big difference in power but it ran as smooth as stock, no issues, he put it on his own sled.

Later

GutZ

He’s tuning mine when I get back from Valin

Edited by 800R MXZ X

Chris is a top notch guy.  I’ve  had several conversations with him over the past few months.  I would send him an email with questions I had, not expecting a reply until that evening or the next day, and no sooner did I hit send, my phone would ring with Chris on the other end.  Very knowledgeable and a lot of fun to talk to about sleds.  My wife got to the point of asking if Chris was a male or female, lol.  If you are looking for tune information and help, or needing tools to work on a Ski Doo,  Chris is your guy!  Probably kudos are due to his wife as well.  I believe her name is Tammy(?), she makes sure that your orders are fulfilled.  

On 11/26/2019 at 2:25 PM, RoadRunner said:

Hope to see some of you in Valin maybe or if not along the trail this year.  I know Trailblazer is anxious to get on his 850 extreme too!!

Anxious I am RR, I’ll be hitting the snow in 2 weeks when we get back from NYC.

• 2 weeks later...