It is started in St-Zenon...

towing

Yes!!! the snowmobile Club du Royaume (Cabanon) had begin grooming yesterday Thursday 28, they did a 50 miles loop in the Mastigouche Wildlife reserve.

royaume_zpsi3a0wowx.jpg

It is the beginning, I have not been there yet, I may give it a try at the beginning of the next week...

Stay tuned!!!

Alain

I’ve got 2 friends that drove up this morning to test out their new sleds, I was on the phone with them when they arrived at Cabanon, said parking lot was half full and groomers were out.

Anxiously waiting to hear from them.

Just heard from the boys, they went from Cabanon to Sacacomie 152 klms. They said the trail was groomed to perfection like mid winter conditions. 10” of ice on the lac in front of Cabanon. Guys are riding up to Repos but not groomed yet, they will start next week. Surprisingly traffic was light.

13 hours ago, Trailblazer said:

Just heard from the boys, they went from Cabanon to Sacacomie 152 klms. They said the trail was groomed to perfection like mid winter conditions. 10” of ice on the lac in front of Cabanon. Guys are riding up to Repos but not groomed yet, they will start next week. Surprisingly traffic was light.

Grooming at the end of November, NICE. This must be one of the earliest times they have done this. I remember back in the mid 2000 I would always do my first ride of the year around the third week in December. Then the Groomer had only started going out.