Ct Rider looking for someone to ride with.

ct rider

What part of Quebec do like to ride? I have rode all of Quebec from the western part to Gaspe. To me it's all great. 

13 hours ago, Shore1066 said:

What part of Quebec do like to ride? I have rode all of Quebec from the western part to Gaspe. To me it's all great. 

I like riding all of Quebec looking to ride early January . Any interest.

Hi Pat,

We go Dec 27th thru Jan 2nd to Chicoutimi.  The next trip hopefully will be Jan 12th thru Jan 17th at RDL.  If you are in either of those areas, you are more than welcome to ride with us.  We usually do day trips out of the hotel.

Jack & Sandi

CT Rider,   I spend lots and lots of time riding out of Riviere du Loup, doing day trips.

We all belong to the Teamsters union of riders,  meaning long coffee break in the morning,  nice lunch break, and in by 4PM,  average 200 mile days. We are mostly in '60's and '70's, ride at a good clip.

mike

20 hours ago, Shore1066 said:

I like any and all of Quebec. My Partner isn't able to ride any more.

26 minutes ago, mikerider said:

CT Rider,   I spend lots and lots of time riding out of Riviere du Loup, doing day trips.

We all belong to the Teamsters union of riders,  meaning long coffee break in the morning,  nice lunch break, and in by 4PM,  average 200 mile days. We are mostly in '60's and '70's, ride at a good clip.

mike

Now your talking my kind of riding. i'm fit right in to the age bracket 66. I would be happy to talk with you 203 671 9598 Pat Hannon

2 hours ago, revct1 said:

Hi Pat,

We go Dec 27th thru Jan 2nd to Chicoutimi.  The next trip hopefully will be Jan 12th thru Jan 17th at RDL.  If you are in either of those areas, you are more than welcome to ride with us.  We usually do day trips out of the hotel.

Jack & Sandi

Thank you I will keep that in mind .

1 hour ago, grumpysanta said:

CT rider  let me know where you plan to ride, i have lots of time, we can hookup. I am older and ride a little slower than the kids , but can hold my own.

That will work please give me a call 203 671 9598 Pat

1 hour ago, grumpysanta said:

CT rider  let me know where you plan to ride, i have lots of time, we can hookup. I am older and ride a little slower than the kids , but can hold my own.

You have me having second thoughts now.  I just retired at the end of June, and my best buddy and riding partner is retired as well.  Stupid me,  I’m starting a new job after the first of the year.  Feel like I need to work for another few years. 

13 hours ago, GSX800 said:

You have me having second thoughts now.  I just retired at the end of June, and my best buddy and riding partner is retired as well.  Stupid me,  I’m starting a new job after the first of the year.  Feel like I need to work for another few years. 

Life is to short and retirement is to short. If your healthy enjoy your retirement every year at are age goes buy faster and faster. it seems likely yesterday it was January and here it comes again.

Ct Rider

You content to ride with any 55-70 year old grumpy old men or you looking for a 32-52 year old female, has her own sled, can change her own belt on side of the trail and always has a positive attitude?

lf it’s the first will likely find some great guys here, if it’s the latter, get in line, about 10 guys ahead of you😀

3 hours ago, Fuse6 said:

Ct Rider

You content to ride with any 55-70 year old grumpy old men or you looking for a 32-52 year old female, has her own sled, can change her own belt on side of the trail and always has a positive attitude?

lf it’s the first will likely find some great guys here, if it’s the latter, get in line, about 10 guys ahead of you😀

I would rather ride with 2-3 guys out by 8 am done by 4-430 200 -225 ready for happy hour.  don't need a 200- 330 $ a night room just clean and hot shower.

23 hours ago, mikerider said:

mike

Mike, I will be joining that Unoin in a few years!!

14 hours ago, mikerider said:

Mcstar,      You will be most welcome into the union.  We are in dire need of some young blood.  

Thank you, please let me know when your going to ride.

Edited by ct rider

On 12/2/2019 at 9:27 PM, Shore1066 said:

I like it all. I would love to do the Gaspe again I have only done it once.

Hey

We'll be riding out of the Delta/saguenay on the 2nd, we are not partiers\drinkers. Relaxers.

We usually bother Jack and Sandy for these days, so they may appreciate the break from us.....LOL

But more the merrier.

Breakdowns are almost guaranteed! or fires or NOS Explosions or .....

GutZ

15 hours ago, MrGutz said:

Hey

We'll be riding out of the Delta/saguenay on the 2nd, we are not partiers\drinkers. Relaxers.

We usually bother Jack and Sandy for these days, so they may appreciate the break from us.....LOL

But more the merrier.

GutZ

15 hours ago, MrGutz said:

Hey

But more the merrier.

GutZ

Thank You I will keep that in mined.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2019 at 7:24 PM, MrGutz said:

Hey.... Two Fire Extinguishers and Several Tow Straps. Go Big !!! and Tow Home!!

LOL

GutZ

LMAO