Towing's 2019-2020 season opener photo ride report

towing

the relais has not changed one bit except for a nice added addition. They now have two LED light bulbs in there run on a timer switch by the door. They have a little solar panel on the side and obviuosly have some batteries tucked in there somewhere. It was a nice as I was in there several times after daylight.

she had teeth that were straighter and whiter than Donny Osmunds too !!! She might possibly be the best looking indian woman I have ever seen.

BTW...I see they groomed that trail again from Matagami down to St Dominique again. They must have quotas to make or something because there is NO WORDLY way that trail 

needed groomed again. I beat her ......but not THAT bad. And I know there is little to no traffic up there. 

Also forgot to mention that my first day in to Matagami about 3 miles outside of town I saw something I have only got a glimpse of one other time in Quebec.

Crested a sweeping down hill corner and what is there in front of me no more than 100 ft away (broadside no less) in the trail but a GIANT wolf. Had to have been 200+ lbs.

He took one look at the situation, made two strides and lounged into the thick bush. Times like this I wish I wore a GoPro on my helmet or machine. 

We saw a big wolf on the same trail back in 2015.  That was the last time we were up that way.  We’ll be there again in early February.  Can’t wait!   A buddy of mine and I had a big male jump out on to the trail a few years back between Manawan and Repos.  He was 30’ in front of us. Nonchalantly stood in the trail looking at us, then just meandered into the forest.  Later over a beer we discussed breaking down after dark and walking down the trail to turn around to a few sets of eyes following you!  I guess once you get off your sled you could become part of the food chain.

Don't take any chances whatsoever when you meet a wolf on the trail. Follow these guidelines:

1. Come to a complete stop. Riding buddy needs to stop next to you as there is strength in numbers.

2. Leave your machine running, wolves don't like the engine sound.

3. Grab your buddies DESS cord.

4. Drive off as fast as you can.

12 minutes ago, mikerider said:

Don't take any chances whatsoever when you meet a wolf on the trail. Follow these guidelines:

1. Come to a complete stop. Riding buddy needs to stop next to you as there is strength in numbers.

Hey Mike, l ride a 900T, looking for a riding buddy to do the WOLF RUN, only interested in riding with guys on 900NA.

You interested, promise won't touch your DESS cord, l'll buy the wine!

1 hour ago, Fuse6 said:

Hey Mike, l ride a 900T, looking for a riding buddy to do the WOLF RUN, only interested in riding with guys on 900NA.

You interested, promise won't touch your DESS cord, l'll buy the wine!

I might add that wolves like he who provides the most food.   I am very skinny.

2 hours ago, mikerider said:

Also supply your "Buddies" with fresh meat necklaces as a gift! before the ride!

GutZ

she was wearing sneakers 

i missed them