Towing's 2019-2020 season opener photo ride report

towing

11 hours ago, Fozzy said:

Here you Gutz, she’s at Relais Le Chapelle waiting for you according to their FB page lol.

2415D4E1-C68F-4D31-8489-4625FD28E78E.thumb.jpeg.2b1341545fd2de4438bf93942ce05a8f.jpeg

might be a little crass but could one of the mods setup an online poll ? All just in good fun and taste. Sorta like the "Miss America Pageant" but we'll call it "Miss North America"

Pikogan or Le Chapelle ?

59 minutes ago, dooright said:

Feeling bad for towing ( Alain), he was the OP for this thread .   Snowmasters trip was fun to see .. and still is !... but looking back it should of had it's own thread here on QR 

Your right !!!

i thought about that a long time back. Was probably just too tired and lazy in a motel room and just jumped on. Towing is the king of photo ride reports in Quebec and always will be. I’m sure my dear friend was not offended.

I will start a new post the night of Friday the 27th detailing  another Christmas week smack down on the best of what Quebec has to offer.

10 hours ago, dooright said:

Feeling bad for towing ( Alain), he was the OP for this thread .   Snowmasters trip was fun to see .. and still is !... but looking back it should of had it's own thread here on QR 

How about as an apology to Alain we let him name the contest. 

10 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Your right !!!

I will start a new post the night of Friday the 27th detailing  another Christmas week smack down on the best of what Quebec has to offer.

Are we talking trails or Ballet reviews? Asking for a friend

On 12/21/2019 at 9:10 PM, dooright said:

On 12/21/2019 at 10:09 PM, snowmaster2112 said:

Your right !!!

i thought about that a long time back. Was probably just too tired and lazy in a motel room and just jumped on. Towing is the king of photo ride reports in Quebec and always will be. I’m sure my dear friend was not offended.

I was so offended that I just took a plane and spent Chrismas in Martinique! here on Christmas eve... (this pic is not intended to be in the boobs contest!!!😅)

20191224_125735_zpsdn6a7ntu.jpg

We had been invited by Kristine's sister and her husband to join them for few days on their sailboat in the Caribbean... if we had to have our feets in water at Chrismas, this one was a good choice!!!

As for my thread, don't feel bad for me! but I agree that Snowmaster reports deserve by far to have their own thread here, his reports are always in the 5 stars range and more than entertaining, we should rename  him "reportmaster"!!! I'm sure everybody don't want to miss one!

So we are now back home, having a couple new year partys ahead and some jobdays... we should hit the trails again on next weekend to see how the trails looks like in my neck of the woods.

stay tuned!

Edited by towing

2 hours ago, NSHM said:

Does anyone know if Real Masse is still open? He is not shown on the interactive map or listed as a place to stay or eat. https://www.snowmobilecountry.ca/en/conditions/

We noticed that as well, however I received a Christmas card and brochure  from them last month. 

2 hours ago, NSHM said:

Does anyone know if Real Masse is still open? He is not shown on the interactive map or listed as a place to stay or eat. https://www.snowmobilecountry.ca/en/conditions/

Yes they are still opened.  Spoke with them a couple of days ago.