St-Zenon 5 december 2019 vidéos

towing

I had the chance to do a boys ride with 2 friends last thursday (december 5). No pics report because the photographer was busy at earning money when I was making fun in the snow, but I have for you 3 videos taken on this ride. It will show you the trail conditions and give you a bit of virtual ride for those who can't ride yet...

First, the Taureau Dam crossing that we wrote about in an other post. The camera is in wide view that make all looking narrower but it give you a good picture how easy it is to cross it after the work they did a couple years ago...

Here is on the #345 trail south of Cabanon in the Mastigouche wildlife reserve. We rode it at the end of the day and 2nd half of the vidéo filmed in the darkness output nicely! Crank up the quality+ the sound and enjoy!

And this last one is on the #345 between the dam and the Cabanon... very good, even we hope for more snow to come!

Probably will not melt everything, cold weather is on the way back, and everything should freeze up like concrete, making a wonderful base, so here is hoping snow to follow the freeze and we will be good!!

9 hours ago, viper2 said:

Looks like they had a good start Alain, now I suppose it is back to square one

Back yes but not to square one...

5 hours ago, quebec bob said:

Probably will not melt everything, cold weather is on the way back, and everything should freeze up like concrete, making a wonderful base, so here is hoping snow to follow the freeze and we will be good!!

You are right quebec bob:  trails have been closed in St-Zenon after some rain on last monday(9 december)  but I then saw some reports on facebook from guys that having rode on the concrete like base that was still there. We are now today under an other rainy day, up to now it have been more ice and light rain, no real snow loss at home but it is not finish. I'm too expect the trail base that have been groomed to survive but we will need new stuff over to restart the season opening...  the good is that most of the rocks will be seal down in and under that trail base... the bad: we have to wait for new snow 😟