1st ride

Pullinfront

Was able to get out on Saturday 12/7/2019 for a 1st ride.  Was able to get in 140 miles.  Still need some more snow.

Headed west on 25 to 580, 580 after ST. Robert was in good shape.  Made it out to ST Ludger before turning back.   Then headed back up 25, went to the local trail that connects 25 to 535 but it wasn't opened up yet.  25 was good till St Martin then thin and ruff after that.

Headed back to the St Theophile club house, then up 75 hoping to make it to 535, 545 back to 75 to finish the day.   Found St Theophile section of 75 to be near perfect, then after crossing the river the St Come section was ruff.  Lots of refrozen water issues.  After the club house it was much better going, stop and fueled up and then continued north on 75.  The section from the gas station to the short road section was freshly groomed and in great shape.  Had to turn back when I found the gate closed at the turn off at the end of the road section. Turn back and tried to take the local trail south of the club house out to 545 but found that to have just been broken open by the groomer without the drag,  Still lots of water issues and didn't feel like getting muddy,

All in all a good 1st ride.

Looking forward to the next ride, think snow

Pullinfront

1st trip2.jpg

1st trip.jpg

I checked in at the club house to check on trails being open and where to park as this is where I unloaded.  Was told I good to ride there trials and the surrounding clubs.  

Saw a couple trail security members (orange vest) and just got the thumbs up or wave.  

8 hours ago, Pullinfront said:

I checked in at the club house to check on trails being open and where to park as this is where I unloaded.  Was told I good to ride there trials and the surrounding clubs.  

Saw a couple trail security members (orange vest) and just got the thumbs up or wave.  

Sounds good - looks like putt putting around is okay with those folks- might even help with packing. Thanks for the pictures - hard to judge snow levels from out of province and have a couple of places booked 3/4 way through December - fingers crossed!