Saguenay question

EastMark

As always, Mark, you and Lisa have a great time  wherever you go. Thanks for posting so the rest of us home bound riders could enjoy. 

Can't remember if today you drive home, if not,  I believe Sandi and Jack arrive at your hotel today .

Mike

2 hours ago, EastMark said:

Did a 221 mile eastern loop today most of the way to the St Lawrence via the most northern loop past Lac Trembley. Id skip the upper larger northern loop til it is groomed...mostly awesome bit hit about 10-15 miles of straight crap at the northernmost part of the loop up near the 2 lakes...but mostly great with many just perfect on either end of the loop. There was also some noise in the inside corners on 93 for 10-15 miles closest to Passion going out and back but groomers were out. We passed only about 8 sleds Wed and about 30 yesterday....quiet....but this parking lot was full when we got back to the Sag tonite about midnite.

My speed sensor fell off my chain case so I was doing 261 mph even when parked Wednesday and on the trails...with a side effect of no reverse. Didn't hurt the ride. Just needed to be put back with a dab of adhesive. Fixed that Thursday AM with the guys next to Passion helping me with a T25 torx bit and dab of ultra bond I was lacking. Real nice guys. So we were ready now...only to have Lisa’s sled not start. Messed with that...fuel relay...easy enough...and off we went. We rode with the same couple we met at Vincents Wed AM again. Great fun to ride with. As crazy about riding as we are so it worked out great.

So really great trip. Impressed with the beauty of the mountains and the trails. Signage was terrible in many spots but there may be more to be set with it being early season. Many trails had 1 or none signs stating the trail #. Had a few bottles of eine with our riding freinds at the Ski lodge to celebrate some great riding when we got back. We will definitely be back to this area ! We loved it. Very light snow now...drive back will be a drag...but so glad we came. You guys will have a ball this weekend !

ps. 475 trail I said stay off of shows groomed now ! This area wi

They are not keeping a groomer at Onatchaway this season so it may be a while, and alot of that trail is rough ground, needs alot of snow.