St Raymond

ct rider

From St Raymond to Riviere Pierre 73 was just groomed last week I believe. Not sure if its open yet direction La Tuque. Things will change with this snow tonight and tomorrow. Patience.

26 minutes ago, iceman said:

From St Raymond to Riviere Pierre 73 was just groomed last week I believe. Not sure if its open yet direction La Tuque. Things will change with this snow tonight and tomorrow. Patience.

Thank you

Hi CT,

Another option is riding to Lac St Jean.  Two hours by truck and a day trip by sled.  23 has been groomed from St Raymond all the way up to Lac St Jean.  I don't know how the trail is for the first 20 miles out of St Ray but once you get up in elevation, there should be plenty of snow up thru L'Etape and Mt Apica.

We are in Chicoutimi now and in town is thin but rideable.  See our thread under Saguenay - 2020 Jac & Sandi's Trips.

Jack & Sandi

Edited by revct1
Add see our thread

Started from St Ray Sunday morning up 23 to Heberville!!! Skinny first 10 miles out of St Ray  more Snow as you go lots of traffic!! Today followed 83 to Roberval not to bad!! Took the Orange 617 on Lac St Jean ice 15-18” talk to a local ice fishermen!! In La Dore’ now trails good here!! Team Yeti 

2 hours ago, RoadRunner said:

CT, We are looking at that loop next week too, as Ice says, it should be all good by next week, I hope!  Happy trails RR

I may be alone. I'm looking for not to do that its not the safest thing. lost my riding partner to demensha. Ive been riding in Canada like 20 year.

2 hours ago, revct1 said:

Hi CT,

Another option is riding to Lac St Jean.  Two hours by truck and a day trip by sled.  23 has been groomed from St Raymond all the way up to Lac St Jean.  I don't know how the trail is for the first 20 miles out of St Ray but once you get up in elevation, there should be plenty of snow up thru L'Etape and Mt Apica.

We are in Chicoutimi now and in town is thin but rideable.  See our thread under Saguenay - 2020 Jac & Sandi's Trips.

Jack & Sandi

Thank You. I have been following threads.

45 minutes ago, skidoo420 said:

Heading to st Raymond Thursday leaving roquemont Friday with Eddie skidoo if you want to join us 

We'll be up at the Delta dropping stuff off and taking a quick ride, are you guys going to be in that area?

Check the local break down spots for us!

GutZ

5 hours ago, doo4adoo said:

Thought if if was this week I could join you 

My regular partner in getting a heart tune up and done for the season 

Please give me a call 203 671 9598 that would be great. Happy New year !!

On 12/31/2019 at 8:28 AM, doo4adoo said:

Thought if if was this week I could join you 

My regular partner in getting a heart tune up and done for the season 

Please give me a call 203 671 9598 that would be great. Happy New year !!

20 minutes ago, grumpysanta said:

CT if you want to buddy up , i could meet in st raymond..

That would be great. Can you give me a call so we can talk a little bit. I'm planing on ariveing at hotel Roquemont Monday the 6 th about 4 

Edited by ct rider

I talked with the Roqumont about riding out of there this week. She said the trails are open,  but not great, you can ride out of there but under marginal conditions.  That kind of sounds like the conditions in and around Saguenay that Revct described in the valley.

Think snow RR

20 hours ago, RoadRunner said:

I talked with the Roqumont about riding out of there this week. She said the trails are open,  but not great, you can ride out of there but under marginal conditions.  That kind of sounds like the conditions in and around Saguenay that Revct described in the valley.

Think snow RR

Hi, my dealer from ct road out of there Wednesday said not perfect bur definitely ridable. Heading up tomorrow .