Hotel Baie-Saint-Paul?

mccaffrey

Good morning, trying to found if anyone has stayed at this Hotel before. there web site is not up and only get voicemail.                                                                                                                                                            Thanks Pat

Have stayed many times.

what you want to know?

try the local number not the 1-800

Logo HBSP

8, chemin du Golf
Baie-Saint-Paul (Québec)
G3Z 1X6

Réservation: 1 800 650.3683
Téléphone: 418 435.3683

Edited by iceman

Motel des Cascades is right next to gas station which is just next to Hotel Baie St Paul. Stayed there many times too.

More basic rooms than the Hotel but perfectly fine. No restaurant. You need to go to restaurant at Hotel BSP. Quick walk not far.

http://eng.moteldescascades.com/

Edited by iceman

Stayed at Hotel BSP many times, and agree with the above from Don and Mark nice Hotel nice rooms restaurant good and right inside but they don’t really cater to the snowmobilers. Last time or 2 we were there they didn’t sell passes and we needed some and they were no help in finding where we could get them. The last time we were there they wanted me to leave the keys for my truck because they were calling for a big storm. I always disable my truck and chain things up so I wasn’t going for that. They kept insisting so I said ok but they had to sign a paper they were 100% responsible for it...... They said park it over there and keep your keys 😂😂