CHEZ GERRY ST. PAULIN

Snappy Hank

26 minutes ago, snowmaster2112 said:

My bad.....Chez Roger was in St Prosper.....I’ve not been to the Chez Gerry

Rogers was a fun place and packed with people and sleds on a Saturday night. What ever happened to that place. The trail 3 I believe ran right through it.

It turned into a Chinese Restauant for a while and then back to Rogers, but didnt last long, The trail is not in the parking lot anymore and the place is boarded up. Can remember on Sat and Sunday you couldnt find a place to park there. How times change. Chez Gerry, no idea.

Edited by 800steve

44 minutes ago, 800steve said:

It turned into a Chinese Restauant for a while and then back to Rogers, but didnt last long, The trail is not in the parking lot anymore and the place is boarded up. Can remember on Sat and Sunday you couldnt find a place to park there. How times change. Chez Gerry, no idea.

Steve, now I remember something about a Chinese restaurant but thought someone was pulling my leg. I just can’t even fathom something like that in that setting. Your damn right about the parking lot on a Saturday night, you were literally tripping over sleds. A buddy and I actually stayed in one of their little hotel rooms out front one night. Very basic & VERY small. I had some good times in that place and remember they had some crazy good food and a buffet type thing or salad bar there. With the business they appeared to do there I can believe the place went under. Sad.

1 hour ago, snowmaster2112 said:

My bad.....Chez Roger was in St Prosper.....I’ve not been to the Chez Gerry

Rogers was a fun place and packed with people and sleds on a Saturday night. What ever happened to that place. The trail 3 I believe ran right through it.

Was a great place, packed every time I went there...never will understand new owners who try to fix something that is not broke!!