4-5 day loop

Dynomite4224

Hi guys, been a little bit since I have been around.  So me and a few first timers are going to be heading up January 14-19th to do a nice 4-5 day loop.  I have done roughly all of the regions and personally I love eastern Quebec and riding the mountains. With that being said are coming from Buffalo NY and my group wants to keep drive time to a minimum so western side is about 2.5 hrs shorter drive.  I'm wondering based on what the conditions are at this point were would the best place to start a nice loop be from?  I'm thinking St. Raymond and north on the west side or putting together a loop from Ville Marie on the eastern side.  Looking for anyone one how has done a loop in these places and hows it looking.  Thanks 

So we decided  to trailer u to Auberge du Vieux Moulin.  Actually don't have an itinerary yet but were hoping this ongoing storm opens some more options.  We were looking at looping up through Valin, but kinda nervous on the free weekend and the fact it will be Friday-sat when we would be up there.  Looking to miss the rush.