bridges 595 !!!

groomer

bonjour !!!

yesterday i sent  a message to the matane club concerning trail 595 !!!

so , i got the reply this morning , trail 595 should be open around jan 7 th .....must be la cache, they are waiting for them to have gas  to confirm !!!

jean-guy

DSC_1136.JPG

That is very good news!  The top of the 595 being closed would be devastating for La Cache.  The new owners have done an incredible job updating this very important stopping place.  I have looked upstairs and in the rooms in the building next door, very clean and welcoming.  The workers have been very friendly and bilingual any time I have stopped. 

1 hour ago, smclelan said:

That is very good news!  The top of the 595 being closed would be devastating for La Cache.  The new owners have done an incredible job updating this very important stopping place.  I have looked upstairs and in the rooms in the building next door, very clean and welcoming.  The workers have been very friendly and bilingual any time I have stopped. 

i guess must be the secretary who replied to me....she said that one of the bridge will be temporary...

grey sky ...blowing snow !!!

jean-guy

• 2 weeks later...

Dennis Lavoie, Senior Columnist with Motoneiges.CA writes "Trail 595 between St-Paulin and La Cache finally open"

If the article reads in French consider cutting & pasting the link into google translator. 

https://motoneiges.ca/actions/page?docId=11624&ctx=ctx&p=Le sentier 595 entre St-Paulin et La Cache enfin ouvert&request_locale=fr

Edited by nyskidooerinnewhampshire

Open and beautiful rode it yesterday. Ice bridge is down near turn off to Village Nature Chic Chics. 

Sadly once spring starts to raise it’s head that trail will be finished early as once the water starts to run, well bye bye bridge.

• 3 weeks later...