Hotel Central Parent

iceman

On 1/5/2020 at 7:17 PM, snowmaster2112 said:

There's a special place in a Turkish prison reserved for these F*&Ck's

Tally ho!  Tongue is a delicacy over there!...  

I hope her man's supportive, but Mr. Sleepyhead's just quoted about the incident not helping the hotel's sale value.

4 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

Tally ho!  Tongue is a delicacy over there!...  

I hope her man's supportive, but Mr. Sleepyhead's just quoted about the incident not helping the hotel's sale value.

Yup....this is EXACTLY what this guy needs. An old fashioned "beat down" like Billy Hayes did to the rat Rifke. I remember seeing this when it first came out and many times since. IMO...one of the top 10 most influential movies of our time. And all true no less.

Holy shiot.  I have known Sylvie for 10 years.  Stayed there many times, and rode sleds with her a few times.  If you watch the video of news footage, at the 50 second mark, that's our crew.  That pic is from 2012.

Edited by slimjim2525

Hearing some disturbing info on this. It’s possible he may get all this thrown out of court. Apparently his rights were not properly administered to him upon his arrest by the police, therefore violating his constitutional rights. What a bunch of utter bullshit.

But, this gem of a guy also is being charged in relation to another incident. He was removed from the Festival Western in St. Tite this past September for being too drunk. He was taken to hospital by police where he then proceeded to punch a nurse squarely in the face severely breaking her nose. She is still unable to return to work due to migraines she continues to suffer since this incident. Evidently he was not charged then but there must have been some kind of probation deal where he could not get in trouble for so long or could be charged. 

Just unreal. 

14 minutes ago, iceman said:

Hearing some disturbing info on this. It’s possible he may get all this thrown out of court. Apparently his rights were not properly administered to him upon his arrest by the police, therefore violating his constitutional rights. What a bunch of utter bullshit.

But, this gem of a guy also is being charged in relation to another incident. He was removed from the Festival Western in St. Tite this past September for being too drunk. He was taken to hospital by police where he then proceeded to punch a nurse squarely in the face severely breaking her nose. She is still unable to return to work due to migraines she continues to suffer since this incident. Evidently he was not charged then but there must have been some kind of probation deal where he could not get in trouble for so long or could be charged. 

Just unreal. 

Not surprised another PIECE OF SHIT is allowed to roam the streets!!!!

Flat out RIDICULOUS!!!!!

8 hours ago, iceman said:

Just unreal. 

He was drunk, I heard them read him his rights, I'm sure we can find others that heard it too.....

We just need to make sure the stories match.

GutZ

2 hours ago, MrGutz said:

He was drunk, I heard them read him his rights, I'm sure we can find others that heard it too.....

We just need to make sure the stories match.

GutZ

And there in lies a major question. Is it his lawyer reviewing police reports etc trying to find a loop hole?, or is it this scum’s  account of how the police handled it? If it is the latter then if he was sober enough to remember how his arrest went down, he was sober enough to know what he was doing when he attacked his victim and IMO should make it clear he can’t duck out on the charges claiming he didn’t know what he was doing.

1 hour ago, Cnc said:

And there in lies a major question. Is it his lawyer reviewing police reports etc trying to find a loop hole?, or is it this scum’s  account of how the police handled it? If it is the latter then if he was sober enough to remember how his arrest went down, he was sober enough to know what he was doing when he attacked his victim and IMO should make it clear he can’t duck out on the charges claiming he didn’t know what he was doing.

Scum bags like him know how to play the system and use bottom feeder lawyers to keep them walking the streets.

1 hour ago, Cnc said:

I dont like Body Cams, for no particular reason (other than all the Jonny Standups use them) , but in this case it would be nice to have "Real" evidence.

GutZ

Was in Parent tuesday morning and talking to Cynthia at the store. She said Sylvie is in Trois Riviere staying with relatives right now recovering and hopes to be home soon. 

I think we should all try and plan some February meet in Parent and show her how much we love her. I know I will make it a point to stop by later in the season and express my utmost condolences. 

37 minutes ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Was in Parent tuesday morning and talking to Cynthia at the store. She said Sylvie is in Trois Riviere staying with relatives right now recovering and hopes to be home soon. 

I think we should all try and plan some February meet in Parent and show her how much we love her. I know I will make it a point to stop by later in the season and express my utmost condolences. 

I like the Idea of showing support for Sylvie.

Thinking might be even better Idea to hook this useless POS up with the snow bikers and have them take him for a run up to their secret spot in the Chic Chocs and leave him there to freeze in hell.

problem eliminated

36 minutes ago, iceman said:

I like the Idea of showing support for Sylvie.

Thinking might be even better Idea to hook this useless POS up with the snow bikers and have them take him for a run up to their secret spot in the Chic Chocs and leave him there to freeze in hell.

problem eliminated

Hook him up with a roller derby queen, and see how he likes being beat up by a women for a change.👌

• 7 months later...

https://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2020/08/27/la-tuque-lhotel-de-parent-est-a-vendre

La Tuque: the Parent hotel is for sale
 Louis Cloutier |  VAT News |  Posted on August 27, 2020 at 6:49 PM

If no buyer shows up quickly, the Central hotel in the Parent sector, in La Tuque, will have to close its doors.

This establishment in Haute-Mauricie is considered an essential service and, as such, remained open during the worst of the COVID-19 crisis.

It is the only hotel establishment within a radius of 200 kilometers north of the center of La Tuque.

The couple of owners must give up the business for health reasons.  Co-owner Sylvie Lachapelle is struggling to recover from the savage aggression inflicted on her by a client at the start of the year.  It will retain permanent consequences.  The suspect is notably accused of attempted murder.

“If we close, I don't know what's going to happen.  We have a lot of workers.  Winter is coming.  There is the snowmobile.  We have fishing, mountain biking and hunting.  There, we try to stretch to the chase, ”said Ms. Lachapelle.

Since the outbreak of the pandemic, the establishment cannot meet the demand and must also deal with a lack of staff.  A good number of sawmill workers in the Parent sector and forestry workers live there.  To this end, the hotel came up against regulatory intransigence from Quebec.

To comply with sanitary measures, for example, it was necessary to move the dining room to the more spacious bar.  It is also impossible to serve breakfast to workers after 4:30 am The permit prevents the bar section from opening before 6 am.  Steps are underway to obtain an exemption.

“It sounds simple.  It could be simple in theory, but at the administrative level these are permits that are complex, ”indicated the Member of Parliament for Laviolette-Saint-Maurice, Marie-Louise Tardif, who spares no effort to ensure that the Parent hotel is  considered an exception.

• 2 years later...

LA TUQUE - An enraged snowmobiler who tried to kill the owner of a hotel in the Haute-Mauricie region by kicking her in the face must defend himself, a judge ruled this morning. 

Patrice St-Amand tried to have his case postponed once again, at the courthouse in La Tuque, but Judge Simon Ricard refused his request.

Accused and detained for almost three years, the 44-year-old man has already benefited from about twenty postponements and the assistance of at least four different lawyers. 
"I need legal representation to have a fair trial. [...] I wanted a competent lawyer who listened to what I was saying," said the accused, dropping the name of another lawyer who was not in the courtroom.
For the next hour, the magistrate explained to St-Amand what the charges against him were, in addition to detailing the Crown's burden and reading him some case law.
Judge Ricard even gave him a Criminal Code and sheets of paper to take notes.
"I've been listening to you speak since the beginning and I don't understand much of what you're saying," said St-Amand.
I've been listening to you talk since the beginning and I don't understand much of what you're saying," said St-Amand. [...] I think you are trying to delay and play the game of someone who doesn't understand," replied the magistrate. 
Patrice St-Amand is accused of trying to kill Sylvie Lachapelle on January 3, 2020. 

Expelled from two shelters
Evicted from a first snowmobile shelter earlier in the evening, the accused went with a friend to the Central Hotel in Parent. When the owner of the place asked him to leave, St-Amand allegedly punched her in the face.

The woman collapsed to the ground, while witnesses to the scene tried to restrain the suspect. 
Enraged and uncontrollable, St-Amand then kicked the victim, mainly in the face.
"It is our contention that it was to kill her," said Eric Theriault, for the Crown.
St-Amand then took his snowmobile to return to the first shelter, which he tried to set on fire.
Caught by patrol officers who crossed his path, he refused to stop. The police then lost track of him and he allegedly broke into a cottage to spend the night. He also allegedly poured gasoline all over the place. The owner of the property found him the next morning.

More details to come...