Current conditions

Padragon800

How are current conditions up there around saguaney and valin headed up on Tuesday for a week. Little concerned about the weather this weekend looks close between snow/rain. Anyone up there with updates it’s much appreciated! Thanks and ride safe!

8 hours ago, Padragon800 said:

How are current conditions up there around saguaney and valin headed up on Tuesday for a week. Little concerned about the weather this weekend looks close between snow/rain. Anyone up there with updates it’s much appreciated! Thanks and ride safe!

Headed up Sunday, will post conditions. Looks ok now.

Any updates from anyone on conditions looks there getting a good storm should be some epic riding next week. Unfortunately my father who is my riding partner health took a turn for the worst so he won’t be able to make it up most likely and I hate to cancel because how awesome the conditions will be. I would love to be able to tag along with someone or a group folks fast or slow doesn’t really matter to me I just love being out there. I’m familiar with the area and will most likely be arriving at the delta on Tuesday from PA. Thanks!

21 hours ago, Padragon800 said:

Any updates from anyone on conditions looks there getting a good storm should be some epic riding next week. Unfortunately my father who is my riding partner health took a turn for the worst so he won’t be able to make it up most likely and I hate to cancel because how awesome the conditions will be. I would love to be able to tag along with someone or a group folks fast or slow doesn’t really matter to me I just love being out there. I’m familiar with the area and will most likely be arriving at the delta on Tuesday from PA. Thanks!

Hi Padragon  sorry we're not at the delta for another 3 weeks,  but Bill is back in residence at the delta,  so I'm sure there will be someone to ride with....    safe trails  n enjoy.