Riding for Neil

snowmaster2112

44 minutes ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Lunic last night 7pm

01D4C3EB-8C15-4D15-A61A-AFD605470ED4.jpeg

Love your reports Snowmaster. We'll be up that way next week. What and where is Lunic ? I have never seen this place before.

Thanks and keep the great reports coming !

Block temp said -14F when I hit the button this morning in Parent. We are having a nice breakfast in the Chalet and then we are going to smack down the white gold. Today is going to be a special day for me. Calculations show that very near the camp on M21 my (new this year) sled will turn 2112 miles. I am going to be pushing it today. While still having safety as the utmost priority I am going to be “hitting the wick” as hard as I physically can today. This run is for “Neil” and if I can “hit it” half as hard as he hit the drums....it will be EPIC !!!!!!

its a “sea of purple” on the IMotoneige map my fellow trail shredders. GET OUT AND RIDE

8FF4D644-8EF3-4C2E-B29B-94FB7B851F77.jpeg

11 hours ago, GSX800 said:

LuNic is on 33 about 8 miles after the intersection with 53, and about 18 miles before you get to 100 Lacs.

1FD8A7EE-3CC3-4E4A-9EC8-DDCFF1121126.png

Copy that, I guess  we never rode that section of trail.

Thanks, Dave L

Thanks for all the great reports sounds like you're having an epic season . There are very few people that would do what you do, all those miles alone. hats off to you or should I say helmets. I always wondered what the 2112  meant   Since you are  riding for Neil Now I know .

Neil did some real road tripping himself but on his motorcycle as you know. Tragic life....So sad.

First time seeing him in 1/77 as the back up band for BOC. Didnt know Rush at the time. That changed forever that nite. Both bands were absolutely stunning. Great great memory. Saw Rush 3 more times headlining over the years.

Enjoying the posts for sure as always. But....No beaver ?