Parking south of RDL

JTD0314

Over the years I have left my truck at the Beauceville snowmobile clubhouse many times in their big lot.  Never had any problems. It is a popular place for people to leave their rigs. It is just past St. George. Unload and hit Trail #55 or #35 towards RDL.

mike

25 minutes ago, mikerider said:

Over the years I have left my truck at the Beauceville snowmobile clubhouse many times in their big lot.  Never had any problems. It is a popular place for people to leave their rigs. It is just past St. George. Unload and hit Trail #55 or #35 towards RDL.

mike

Mike I think he’s looking for a place to stay on a Sunday night before leaving on a Gaspe trip but I second your thought of the Beauceville Clubhouse as i have also parked there while riding for several days.

JTD0314 - in addition to Floridasnowman’s excellent hotel suggestion, there is an Econolodge nearly across the street from the Oiseliere as another choice. 

Edited by vt_bluyamaha54

I am sure it will change but Montmagny tends be to really marginal on snow cover, currently the trails shows closed, there.  I would bump a little further East to where the trails show open and maybe try here?  Just a thought. Have a great ride1E567C1A-E5CB-4A83-94B6-2CB802370204.thumb.jpeg.1f8aca85a9fd41dbaef6b03da6310e29.jpeg

Edited by RoadRunner