No Rain north of La Tuque

dooright

Yipper .... we drove into Mékoos from 100 Lacs late Friday afternoon in a very light freezing mist.  We woke up to pouring rain Saturday morning, but it had quickly turned to wet snow by around 10:00 am.  By the time we left Mékoos for the trucks at Ste-Anne Sunday morning, there was close to a foot of good snow on the ground and still falling.  On the way home, it had thinned out a bit by Mont-Laurier, and diminished to about an inch of wet snow by the time I reached home in Mayo.  Anyway, Ste-Anne-du-Lac to Fer-à-Cheval and on towards 100 Lacs then back Ste-Anne via Mékoos was all good .... 10/10 I'd say.

Pulled into 100 Lacs last night at 730 pm 

came from M21 & M20 area. first tracks to 345 junction. Single lane down the middle all the way to Repos. 

Repos to Manawan good on the logging road sections.Manawan to Lunic was all good on the loggging roads but wooded sections 8-10 miles before there were TRASHED with hanging limbs and branches. Will take a lot of work to clear. Fresh groomed from Lunic into 100. Lacs. The 13 north of 100 Lacs this a.m. was rideable but very bumpy and needs a good grooming. In Parent now and we are heading back to the M21 camp tomorrow and 90% looks like it’s all been groomed.

13 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Pulled into 100 Lacs last night at 730 pm 

came from M21 & M20 area. first tracks to 345 junction. Single lane down the middle all the way to Repos. 

Repos to Manawan good on the logging road sections.Manawan to Lunic was all good on the loggging roads but wooded sections 8-10 miles before there were TRASHED with hanging limbs and branches. Will take a lot of work to clear. Fresh groomed from Lunic into 100. Lacs. The 13 north of 100 Lacs this a.m. was rideable but very bumpy and needs a good grooming. In Parent now and we are heading back to the M21 camp tomorrow and 90% looks like it’s all been groomed.

We are heading up to Repos today, maybe cross paths. We group of 7, red Doo Renegade leading. Like to meet and shake your hand.

1 hour ago, Snobeeler said:

We are heading up to Repos today, maybe cross paths. We group of 7, red Doo Renegade leading. Like to meet and shake your hand.

You too. If I had to guess we won’t be to Repos until 3-4 pm

will be heading south from Casey/ Kanawata 

ill look out for the red renegade and you look out for my tan renegade (we are 4  & you 7)

4 hours ago, RoadRunner said:

Looks like you guys had a perfect weekend, the snow gods blessed you with lots of fresh pow for the return ride,  Very awesome!

Yes ! And the ride saturday from La Dore to Gouin was mostly fresh track too. 😁

23 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

You too. If I had to guess we won’t be to Repos until 3-4 pm

will be heading south from Casey/ Kanawata 

ill look out for the red renegade and you look out for my tan renegade (we are 4  & you 7)

Ok, we left Repos around 1, maybe some other trip. Trails were mostly very good today

5 hours ago, Snobeeler said:

Ok, we left Repos around 1, maybe some other trip. Trails were mostly very good today

DAMN.. ..we rolled into Repos at 230 and waited until 330

Just left LeCabanon and all trails very good condition s

We'll catch ya on the flipper side Snobeeler

Edited by snowmaster2112