Trailer

chopper

Looks like timbo had a great start on the day or maybe a late start to bed.

Bill

That pic is very deceiving. I had just commenced my daily meditation period, reviewing the rigors of the trails ahead to be ridden that day, when some scoundrel snapped that picture. You can see by the enthusiasm shown on Thad's face that he, too, was about to enter a trance.

Bill

That pic is very deceiving. I had just commenced my daily meditation period, reviewing the rigors of the trails ahead to be ridden that day, when some scoundrel snapped that picture. You can see by the enthusiasm shown on Thad's face that he, too, was about to enter a trance.

Yeh, kind of looks like 2 guys were about to pull a ceiling inspection.

just seeing if I could put a picture up

That picture has to be taken along the bank of the Susquehanna River correct? I live just outside of Williamsport, 30 minutes from Sunbury. Perhaps we should do a "PA. rides Quebec" tour together?? My riding partner and I ride all over Quebec logging 4000 - 6500 miles a winter up there. :clapping:

So that is the famous Snowcoach 1 great setup guys. I am sitting at a computer in London England waiting for the bus to the airport no sign of snow over here! I overheard a guy in the pub last night say how cold it was outside! I laughed to myself as it got down to plus four c last night!!! Looking forward to winter and seeing everyone at 100 Lacs in Jan.

Andy

That picture has to be taken along the bank of the Susquehanna River correct? I live just outside of Williamsport, 30 minutes from Sunbury. Perhaps we should do a "PA. rides Quebec" tour together?? My riding partner and I ride all over Quebec logging 4000 - 6500 miles a winter up there. :clapping:

Snowbound thats correct picture was taken from my home toward the river and yes I've been flooded. I go to Willimsport quite a bit girl friend lives there. Also gaged a couple at the cripple bear if you know were that is. Rich

So that is the famous Snowcoach 1 great setup guys. I am sitting at a computer in London England waiting for the bus to the airport no sign of snow over here! I overheard a guy in the pub last night say how cold it was outside! I laughed to myself as it got down to plus four c last night!!! Looking forward to winter and seeing everyone at 100 Lacs in Jan.

Andy

save that pic for posterity Andyman, the trailer will be enjoying some renovation; we're in the process on enclosing the entire trailer this week. chopper and i had too much bitching from the poor taterheads whose sleds were exposed on the rear two-thirds. by the way, thats a 34' bed, 102" (with an additional 4' v-nose) trailer. hooked-up to SnoCoach1, we're as long as a double rig semi.

before we put the original enclosure on the front 1/3, a half-decent bush pilot could land a P-cub on it, if he had a good headwind. lol.

we can't wait to use it in a few weeks on our first run to the Monts.

looking forward to seeing you and Steven at 100 Lacs in january

timbo

Snowbound thats correct picture was taken from my home toward the river and yes I've been flooded. I go to Willimsport quite a bit girl friend lives there. Also gaged a couple at the cripple bear if you know were that is. Rich

Yep I know where the Cripple Bear is. Great wings there too!! Did a few poker runs on the Harley this summer and stopped in there. Quite a trailer you are building there , looks like you should add some bunk beds to the bus though!!

Yep I know where the Cripple Bear is. Great wings there too!! Did a few poker runs on the Harley this summer and stopped in there. Quite a trailer you are building there , looks like you should add some bunk beds to the bus though!!
Snowbound you should trying meeting us in Quebec. There's a thread for a winter gathering at 100 lacs maybe you can meet us there thi winter.

Snowbound you should trying meeting us in Quebec. There's a thread for a winter gathering at 100 lacs maybe you can meet us there thi winter.

I saw that, we usually go right after Christmas thru new years for a 5-8 day trip depending how it falls and snow permitting but I will look at that option. If we do head up right after Christmas I doubt another trip that soon would happen.