373 new Relais

iceman

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1478658/tourisme-notre-dame-de-lorette-passerelle

To welcome snowmobilers on the 49th Footbridge, this new 240-kilometer circuit, Notre-Dame-de-Lorette has built a $ 550,000 chalet.

A gas station for recreational vehicles was also installed.

It was essential to offer the service, to take our chance to do something in Notre-Dame-de-Lorette.
 Valérie Tremblay, Executive Director, Notre-Dame-de-Lorette

Since the Grandes-Rivières regional park of Lac Saint-Jean has developed this circuit also intended for quad bikers, the small municipalities in the north of Lac-Saint-Jean have become more dynamic, according to the director general, Dominique Gobeil.

There are chalets now that are open as relays, municipal chalets that were used only sometimes in the summer, a few weeks.  Now, they are relays with gas, catering and accommodation services.  That also provides local services in small communities.
 Dominique Gobeil, Director General, Grandes-Rivières Regional Park, Lac Saint-Jean

The Passerelle du 49e is a new 240 km circuit.

According to the president, of the Dolbeau-Mistassini snowmobile club, Marie Bérubé, it now remains to develop an accommodation offer.

In the years to come, it is certain that there will have to be accommodation, because it is certain that there will be people.  Otherwise, people will pass and they will go to the other municipalities next door.

The Grandes-Rivières regional park in Lac Saint-Jean plans to build two new walkways to span the Péribonka and Ashuapmushuan rivers.  This new phase would unify the entire region.

1 minute ago, skidoo420 said:

is the new relay in the same location as old one 

I think so, but not 100% sure. Have not passed by this season yet.

50 minutes ago, Pats fan said:

Skidoo420 

Yes, this is the same location as the old run down club house.  .  

I was there on Friday, they are open, its brand new and looks nice. 

Was up there the end of last season, alot of logging. Any better this year?

I was there last year as well and i'm not sure if it was logging or the trail was newly rerouted . 

This trail is a lot better and highly recommended. Conditions on Friday were fantastic. If I have to scale it, I would give it  a 9 or 10. 

Slow pro was given the readers digest ( yes, i'm dating myself) version of Quebec riding! I think he was in awe of the trails and the adventure.   

Quote of the weekend "It aint no Howdy Doody time"   You will have to ask him. lol