Westbound from St Come

Jackstraw

On 1/24/2020 at 2:04 PM, groomer said:

pic worth a thousand words !!!

congrats to the  photograph !!!

you guys looks like  quebec d o t workers !!!

4 looking and 1 working !!!

to the photograph , don t forget to ask your prize to the administration of this site....1 grosse poutine extra fromage with a grosse biere for your awesome shot !!!

jean-guy

jackstraw.jpeg

Baby on board JG , I wasn't leaving till 🙆‍♂️ Fun - Fun bunch,  LOTS of laughs + great conditions .  My third trip for 2020, 3058 miles for me in Jan or 37 qts of  😀

download (14).jpg

Edited by momojohnny
+

3 hours ago, momojohnny said:

Baby on board JG , I wasn't leaving till 🙆‍♂️ Fun - Fun bunch,  LOTS of laughs + great conditions .  My third trip for 2020, 3058 miles for me in Jan or 37 qts of  😀

download (14).jpg

bonjour momo !!!

thx for the info !!!! must have been a lots  fun for sure....i know most of the guys in the group !!!

good average on the mileage for all the trips....and on the qts too !!!😀

jean-guy

On 1/30/2020 at 9:41 AM, Jackstraw said:

Fuel mileage better on the 900’s not to mention the ridiculous amount of oil they used. They went through about 18qt’s in my opinion the 900t is the best Canadian trail sled. Not as good in tight twisties as the 850’s but excel in everything else. I went 137 miles on a tank with 6 liters left.

I ran with a 2017 800 ETEC last week and we were dead on the same within 0.5L at the pumps.  We were going 120miles on 28L , I felt that was very respectable.  I agree with your opinion on the sled, the 900T is the best saddle bag sled I have owned.  I only have about 850 miles on so far.  Next week I am heading out with Andyman and a crew of degenerates for a 10 day 2500 mile loop, that will really test it out.

On 1/31/2020 at 12:49 PM, smclelan said:

I ran with a 2017 800 ETEC last week and we were dead on the same within 0.5L at the pumps.  We were going 120miles on 28L , I felt that was very respectable.  I agree with your opinion on the sled, the 900T is the best saddle bag sled I have owned.  I only have about 850 miles on so far.  Next week I am heading out with Andyman and a crew of degenerates for a 10 day 2500 mile loop, that will really test it out.

Do tell on the loop.