Gaspe Run

viper2

Today finished the trip with an easy 75 mile run to the truck. Took 85 to 35 West to the Pohenemagook clubhouse. Continued on 35 to 544 back to 85 then 526 into Hotel Universal. All trails good Load up and start heading home.  Almost 1200 miles for the week lots of snow low traffic and great grooming made for a great week, come and get it

8E330B2D-3257-4156-809E-54CAEA4929A3.jpeg

7A6C0CDB-C149-4BE4-8A09-3B2E246248E0.jpeg

1988EFF3-BC81-4CA1-A5BD-9FE9321E8806.jpeg

8DB3F051-E1E2-4226-97B5-ED8D26A1CC2E.jpeg

2 hours ago, Rodmax said:

I just got back from 9 days in the great Gaspe !!  Had excellent weather 90 % of the time and excellent trails 95%..  

Rodney

Rodney,  met some guys from your area last Tuesday night Wednesday morning in Murdochville was one of them you?

8 hours ago, Rodmax said:

I just got back from 9 days in the great Gaspe !!  Had excellent weather 90 % of the time and excellent trails 95%..  

Rodney

Nice! I am unloading in Northern Maine Saturday. Will be in Quebec Sunday, and heading for the Gaspe. Love your part of the world. Heading back to Les Îles de la Madeleine this summer. 😉

7 hours ago, viper2 said:

Rodney,  met some guys from your area last Tuesday night Wednesday morning in Murdochville was one of them you?

Yes I was probably talking with you.

Anyone know if the gas station at Murdochville carries Arctic Cat or Polaris injection oil?

Passing through there mid next week and two of the group running 2 strokers.

45 minutes ago, Fuse6 said:

Anyone know if the gas station at Murdochville carries Arctic Cat or Polaris injection oil?

Passing through there mid next week and two of the group running 2 strokers.

I just called , and they have oil both regular and synthetic, but not brand specific.

8 hours ago, Rodmax said:

Yes I was probably talking with you.

I was there with my wife and another couple. We were riding the Yamaha’s 

4 hours ago, viper2 said:

I was there with my wife and another couple. We were riding the Yamaha’s 

yes i spoke to you, I was with the group of 5  guys eating next to you at breakfast..i had a great week!!!  hopefully back at it the first week of march!!