Car on the trail - video

Munson

Actually really sucks because the groomer had just done the trail and now must not only do it again, but has to fix all the spots where the car swung wide and buggered the trail. 
Thanks mostly to GPS, we’re seeing more and more of the car-on-trail incidents. 

On 1/29/2020 at 1:37 PM, smclelan said:

It looks like the Groomer operator clicked it into 2nd gear and never looked back!!  Very funny!

I laughed my butt off when I heard that Diesel engine growl, you knew it was on like Donkey Kong for those two. Best part, driver handed the groomer operator cash for the tow. 

1 hour ago, Grassman24 said:

I laughed my butt off when I heard that Diesel engine growl, you knew it was on like Donkey Kong for those two. Best part, driver handed the groomer operator cash for the tow. 

I watch the other videos as well from the post on dootalk and you catch an epic aventure! really funny to watch, those 2 guys got the ride of their life... backward! The comments on the video are really good and funny.

probably the best funny sled video I seen! thanks for having shared!

• 2 weeks later...