Riding for Kobe

snowmaster2112

First it was for Peanut then Neil Peart. Now I’m riding for Kobe and the fellow brothers who lost their lives on LSJ last week.

Left St Jean de Matha yesterday at noon. 63/23 up to LeCabanon......all real good. 

Lecabanon to camp via. 345/360/M20 89 blissful miles 

Into Repos (62miles) at 9:30 and couldn’t get  breakfast. All they would offer was a grilled cheese and bacon sandwich. It came with one slice of cheese and one strip of bacon. That and a coffee cost me 9 bucks. Said piss on their 1.85 liter gas and rolled to Manawan.

1821E100-E133-47BE-9CA1-72F8D1CBE193.jpeg

I see they fresh groomed the 83 last night. Well.......someone’s gotta do it. Heading to Parent for the night but first not without going to Wemo and back tracking.

No beavers yet this trip. But I’m looking.............

here yesterday at 360/M20 intersection 

0CC32658-2C45-45E6-A8BB-B1A16E153AF1.jpeg

Hey all, I am one of Snowmasters life long riding partners. Just got some sort of radio call from him. Never has he done that before.

The caller ID said "out of area", usually I don't answer those, for some unknown reason tonight I picked up.

He is fine, but will not make it to Parant tonight. Details are sketchy at the moment but he will fill in the blanks when he gets to a place with WiFi 

Again, not in any danger, but you can bet he will have a story to tell soon.

12 minutes ago, easyrider said:

not in any danger, but you can bet he will have a story to tell soon.

As long as he is safe, that’s the number one thing. Whatever else is just logistics. 

Can be fixed or replaced. 

Thanks for the update.

Had a GREAT night. Never made it to Parent like I thought. I left Kanawata after lunch, stopped by Wemo but never actually went into town. Turned back around and headed west. I did not spent the night in Casey, Wemo or the Barrage Gouin. 

Where did I stay ?

clue: it was like getting into a time machine and going back to 1970

at the Central now having late breakfast 

6D2855E0-DE07-435D-87ED-6D321515BF42.jpeg

10 minutes ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Had a GREAT night. Never made it to Parent like I thought. I left Kanawata after lunch, stopped by Wemo but never actually went into town. Turned back around and headed west. I did not spent the night in Casey, Wemo or the Barrage Gouin. 

Where did I stay ?

clue: it was like getting into a time machine and going back to 1970

at the Central now having late breakfast 

6D2855E0-DE07-435D-87ED-6D321515BF42.jpeg

Haltaparche?

Ok.....I gotta “boogie”........have a LONG ride to Auberge Tiblemont south of Senneterre ahead of me.

when I get there tonight I will update and I sure hope someone gets the “winner,winner chicken dinner” prize for guessing where I was last night.