st sauvuer

priorcat

St. Sauveur is NOT a snowmobile destination. Great skiing, eating, shopping, but not snowmobiling.

THere are some great trails running very close by however in towns like Ste-Adolphe-d'Howard or St Agathe des Monts. St. Donat is only a little further, and is a very snowmobile friendly town, also with great skiing, eating, shopping (well not so much) and would definately be my choice if I was heading up there with say my wife who wanted to ski instead of sledding, I would ne pushing for that. You are also only minutes away for Parc Mt. Tremblant which is an experience for sure.

How did you come up with Sauveur?

St. Sauveur is NOT a snowmobile destination. Great skiing, eating, shopping, but not snowmobiling.

THere are some great trails running very close by however in towns like Ste-Adolphe-d'Howard or St Agathe des Monts. St. Donat is only a little further, and is a very snowmobile friendly town, also with great skiing, eating, shopping (well not so much) and would definately be my choice if I was heading up there with say my wife who wanted to ski instead of sledding, I would ne pushing for that. You are also only minutes away for Parc Mt. Tremblant which is an experience for sure.

free chalet for the weekend, that sucks.

wanted to leave from the chalet .

park the truck when we get there

will have to make another plan

thanks for the reply

Prior, You're actually very close to the trail but you can't ride from St Sauv. we went there a couple years. You can trailer to the next town north and unload at the trail head. Take a look at the quebec map....I think the trail starts in St Adele

Prior, You're actually very close to the trail but you can't ride from St Sauv. we went there a couple years. You can trailer to the next town north and unload at the trail head. Take a look at the quebec map....I think the trail starts in St Adele

i was there today,, beautiful country . hopefully i can figure out a way to do it

i was there today,, beautiful country . hopefully i can figure out a way to do it