Roger’s Cabin St Stanislas

iceman

28 minutes ago, 800steve said:

Seems like the place in St Severin has taken over as the hot spot.

Yes, Relais Station is now the hot spot. 

So heres what a Sunday Brunch for a healthy heart looked like at Rogers during "the good old days". To make it an Organic meal, he would add about a pint of pure maple Syrup on top.   Yes its 100% Canadian Meat, no fillers, so you vegetarians might be offended, ....my sympathies. Sorry.

Unfortunately, Le Station has got a ways to go to equal this. Yes, for all that are wondering, this chap is still alive today!

image.thumb.jpeg.7c9c33a1ab1e6cf0c64e09677a4f6dfe.jpeg

Hi Don, 

a couple years ago , I got an update from you on the disposition of the CHEZ GERRY near St Paulin. I am wondering if there are any good news updates about it being purchased and hopefully reopened. The place is gorgeous inside and out, and served the best crepes I’ve had in Quebec.

Thanks,

Hank

23 hours ago, iceman said:

Sorry to say Hank, as far as I know still closed and have heard nothing new for any plans to reopen it. I think its still for sale.

Thanks Don .

• 1 year later...
27 minutes ago, iceman said:

Times they are a changing my friend. Hope you are well Wes. Miss you guys for sure.

Yep, that is for sure! All good here thank you and I hope you and Mrs Ice are also.                           Maybe I will be allowed to cross the border this summer on the motorcycle, if so we’ll toss back a maple whiskey 🥃 with Reggie 👍 

48 minutes ago, Pipeman said:

Yep, that is for sure! All good here thank you and I hope you and Mrs Ice are also.                           Maybe I will be allowed to cross the border this summer on the motorcycle, if so we’ll toss back a maple whiskey 🥃 with Reggie 👍 

Sounds like a plan. I like it.