slyvia at hotel central parent

quebec bob

We stopped in Hotel central in Parent, had dinner with slyvia's cousin, he said she is at home and doing well, her eye is going to be OK and is now open. The idiot that did this is most likely going to jail, as far as I council tell he should consider that protective custody, he is not welcome in this area and it would be quite wise for him find a new place to be if he would like to stay whole. We left a 100$ donation for her fund on behalf of Quebec rider, these folks are very nice people and have been very good to our community for decades, support them when you are in this area.

I made my donation weeks ago while there. Some local woodworker craftsman made a half dozen wooded donation boxes with her name engraved and hearts all around that are spread out all over the town. Thought I had a pic of one but will get and post one Monday as we will be there sunday night.

2 minutes ago, ChrisWright said:

We will be through there in a few weeks.  Do you know if they have one at the gas station?  Otherwise, we will stop at the hotel.

I do not know if there is one at the gas station, I gave personally in hand at Central...They were thrilled...every little bit is a helping hand...and you can tell how much they appreciate it from sledders just passing thru. They have been getting up early and staying late for years...just waiting to serve us...lets them know how much we appreciate them, thanks Chris. Bob.

49 minutes ago, ChrisWright said:

We will be through there in a few weeks.  Do you know if they have one at the gas station?  Otherwise, we will stop at the hotel.

There is one at the new updated gas station/general store.