Permit returned to FCMQ by mail

kah68

52 minutes ago, kah68 said:

Does anyone know how to contact the FCMQ, I have their phone # but it's all in French.

info@fcmq.qc.ca

Edited by Cnc

3 hours ago, kah68 said:

Thanks guys, forgot to mention I have received and replied to their emails but I haven't heard back in weeks. 

3 hours ago, kah68 said:

Thanks guys, forgot to mention I have received and replied to their emails but I haven't heard back in weeks. 

Then I would phone them, or phone / email the club that you supported when you bought the pass, they may be able to help intervene. Am I understanding this right?, your pass instead of being delivered to you was returned to sender?

I have contacted them in the past via email with good success, however I asked them a question this year back before Christmas and haven’t gotten a response yet. Granted there’s essentially no snowmobiling to be done in Pennsylvania but it is only $45 a year to register a snowmobile. For $410 a year, personally, I expect quite a bit more from the governing body. Can’t believe that in 2 to 3 months they can’t respond to a simple email. Also frustrated that their iOS app is so horribly slow and buggy this year. On top of it all I was there two weeks ago and the trails were not like they used to be. I’ve been riding Quebec for over 20 years and was always amazed how they used to groom perfectly flat trails they didn’t even need grooming. I had so many bumps I thought I was in upstate New York on tug hill.

Doubler,

It's $330 if you buy early which it well under $300 USD. for way more riding opportunities than you have at home. This winter has been a very slow start with milder than normal temps, hence the slow start and not so stellar conditions. Not debating you, just don't want to slam a really, really amazing organization. If it weren't for Quebec I would have given up riding years ago. 

Kirk

5 minutes ago, kah68 said:

Doubler,

It's $330 if you buy early which it well under $300 USD. for way more riding opportunities than you have at home. This winter has been a very slow start with milder than normal temps, hence the slow start and not so stellar conditions. Not debating you, just don't want to slam a really, really amazing organization. If it weren't for Quebec I would have given up riding years ago. 

Kirk

Yes, forgot about the exchange rate, sorry!  I never buy early anymore because I never know with the weather how much I will be riding.  But even at $300 USD for annual pass I feel like this year they missed the high expectations they've been know for in the past. 

55 minutes ago, kah68 said:

Well I know some of the member volunteers who post here and other sites and It's not from a lack of effort. Mother Nature is being a bitch this winter. Not easy to keep trails smooth with warm temps and high traffic.

Yup.  Early purchase of the Quebec pass was $249 American this year.  Not bad when the Old Forge trail permit here in NY for roughly 30 miles of trails is $100 (and it is a zoo).  The weather hasn't helped anyone this year.  But I know NY is basically not rideable while Quebec looks to be getting set up beautifully.  That's the reason I'm going up again Friday.