Mont Laurier

Shane

Anyone know how the conditions are around Mont Laurier area?  We have reservations for Rabaska for week starting Friday. Doesn’t look like they are grooming daily.  Any info would be greatly appreciated because if it’s not great we would head elsewhere.  Thanks so much in advance.

14 minutes ago, Shane said:

Anyone know how the conditions are around Mont Laurier area?  We have reservations for Rabaska for week starting Friday. Doesn’t look like they are grooming daily.  Any info would be greatly appreciated because if it’s not great we would head elsewhere.  Thanks so much in advance.

Riding north on 33 and 13 then West is really great, as you know a lot of traffic around devils mtn on the weekend , you should be able to find good riding , there is plenty of snow, 63 is not a good place to look for great trails, go north and west, I just rode this area 1.5 weeks ago, happy trails!!

12 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

Riding north on 33 and 13 then West is really great, as you know a lot of traffic around devils mtn on the weekend , you should be able to find good riding , there is plenty of snow, 63 is not a good place to look for great trails, go north and west, I just rode this area 1.5 weeks ago, happy trails!!

Thanks Bob 

On 2/10/2020 at 9:07 PM, MrGutz said:

Have Fun GuyZ

GutZ

Thanks Gutz

On 2/10/2020 at 5:56 PM, Shane said:

Conditions were excellent. We just got home from Rabaska lodge. We left Monday to Parent, to Repos for the night on to 100 Lacs then back to Rabaska. Our favourite trail was on 83 east to the 345 down to Repos. There is nothing like riding in PQ, the trails, people, accommodations are simply outstanding. I don't think I will ride in Ontario any more.....

On a Monday l would look at the Grooming map at 6:05 AM and decide my route.

Where you coming from St. Zenon? The northern route likely better ride

2 hours ago, Fuse6 said:

On a Monday l would look at the Grooming map at 6:05 AM and decide my route.

Where you coming from St. Zenon? The northern route likely better ride

Yes. St.zenon.   Looked at groomer map today and looks like 63 was groomed last night.  I will check it tomorrow morning.