Bad gas at Repos

snowmaster2112

8 minutes ago, Blueblood said:

Yes you were lol.  You were coming into a hard right turn.  You added some guys to your group.

Yeah.....picked up 2 guys from Pa on two older Yamahas. One was a 2007 and the other a 2011

other than some codes popping up on one and the other that got “rolled” bending the handlebars and steering post they made it from Desmairsville back to Parent with us. They are heading back to their truck today in Senneterre and we to LeCabanon

28 minutes ago, Blueblood said:

Main group had left and done the loop up north.  They said they saw u somewhere.   I just had two guys with me.  Dealer in saint Michael des saint ended up bringing us a different sled.  We ran across 83 to windigo to meet up with them.

Tabernac......glad it worked out.....always seems to.

I’m sure being from Sodus area you personally probably know the whole story by now but I just got more info from Mac Stringer and his son who are over at the Central so I’m gonna share this story with everyone here.

Back home near Rochester NY area a guy lost his arm in a snowmobile accident earlier this week. Word was he hit a yield sign after being ejected from the sled. Always sad to here something like this happen but here is the rest of the story.

this guy is riding alone (and drunk). When he hit the sign it COMPLETELY ripped his arm off at the shoulder, snowmobile jacket and all laying there in the snow. Guy walks a MILE to a bar. Dosnt go in the bar but stands outside. When people come running out he says “don’t call the cops, I’m drunk, call my wife. Needless to say...they went and got his arm but word is they couldn’t successfully reattach it.

And I thought I was a tuff guy.

Im a pussy

I’m having a hard time figuring out how he walked a mile drunk with his arm completely torn off and he didn’t bleed out. He needs to go buy some lottery tickets, cause he’s one lucky guy.

2 hours ago, easyrider said:

Is you club sandwich punch card full yet?

I kid you not. When I walked in and unsuited and sat down at the table she comes out with it in band. I said..... how could you possibly....she said the cook saw me come screaming across the parking lot going for the gas pump and figured he would beat me to the punch

Back at LeCabanon well before dark and we didn't leave Parent till 1030

Saw 6 sleds the entire way. No one from Repos all the way to LeCabanon parking lot. It was like a ghost town. Love it when everyone stays home because it's a little chilly out

1500 mile week of super sweet trails

Sled at Gero's again getting secondary clutch spring and bearing

13 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

I kid you not. When I walked in and unsuited and sat down at the table she comes out with it in band. I said..... how could you possibly....she said the cook saw me come screaming across the parking lot going for the gas pump and figured he would beat me to the punch

Back at LeCabanon well before dark and we didn't leave Parent till 1030

Saw 6 sleds the entire way. No one from Repos all the way to LeCabanon parking lot. It was like a ghost town. Love it when everyone stays home because it's a little chilly out

1500 mile week of super sweet trails

Sled at Gero's again getting secondary clutch spring and bearing

how cold is it up there?    

we leave for LeCabanon tomorrow.   

Edited by DareDog

Just now, snowmaster2112 said:

I do mix it up once in awhile Muskoka2

here a pic of my two (literally the best I’ve ever had in Quebec ) cheeseburgers from Relais 22 the other day

7CC833C9-8B5E-4F4B-AFCA-86433A69571F.jpeg

And two in our group had the Fettuccine and both said it was the best they ever had.     I haven’t been to the 22 in a couple years and the place is looking better than ever 

D8FDA85F-097B-4184-9544-638A2F806126.jpeg

45 minutes ago, 800steve said:

I ate at Repos once and got bad gas also.😥

Other than a burger the food there is terrible but considering where it is, you can't complain... I guess

35 minutes ago, iceman said:

If you think eating there gives bad gas, try sleeping there 

It was 25 below outside so somewhere warm to sleep made up for it. Besides we need these little places in the middle of nowhere. Better to support them.

The tiniest room that I've ever slept in in Quebec is definitely relay 22, where there's 12" to walk around the two single beds in a closet-sized room lol

Edited by zeusand