Bas Laurent clubhouses

EastMark

Monday and Tuesday clubhouses/restaurants.....?

Anyone have any info on ones either open or closed on these days,..and/or your fav stops on any day ?

Going back in a few weeks and riding these day....I know many close these days.

Trois Pistoles open but no food on Monday

Adventurers seems always open

Intel on Voyagers near Pohengamook

Mook club (tiny)closed Tuesdays

Belle on 5 seems always open

St Pamphile was closed Wednesday when we went by

Tourville Jasmin open

7 hours ago, EastMark said:

Anyone have any info on ones either open or closed on these days,..and/or your fav stops on any day ?

Trois Pistoles open but no food on Monday- Closed Monday and Tuesday

Intel on Voyagers near Pohengamook- Closed Monday

Tourville Jasmin open

I caught St. Pamphile closed one day also about a week ago. Went in couple days ago and entire new staff, Cook had been in there for years, not sure what happened. Hopefully they are now back to  being opened 7 days a week.

One near Rimouski on 5 by power lines open 7 days a week by was closed last week with some note on the door???

Isle Verte on 5 appears to have closed up shop.

The one with 2 arches in Pohengaook closed Mondays,  opens at 11 weekdays.

Club Hiboux open 7 days a week.

Don't forget about the pizza place in Cabano; closed Mon & Tue,  not open for lunch on Wed.

Rockford Bar on the tunnel trail to 5 West: appears trail blocked just before bar/restaurant.

Ever stop at the tiny club right on 5 outside of RDL ? Tiny place..no frills..little wood stove. Neat as a pin. Pretty cool.

One brochure displayed for each Skidoo, Arctic Cat, Polaris,Yamaha. Haha. 

Miss that Squatec spot.

Mont Citadelle have food ? It must....

Glad Albierdin knows about the Citadelle. i have never been there.

There are two tiny club houses. One I believe is on trail 5 about 20 miles west of RDL. Have not been in for about 20 years. Another is on the two tunnel loop just before reaching trail 5. Never been in that one. 

Maybe get a taxi some night and go to Lestiminent Pub downtown. My favorite place. Quite positive it is open 7 nights a week. If you are riding thru Cabano, the pizza place has a nice bar.

We have stopped for a coffee and baileys twice at Citadelle. Like it. Its different.

Have to try the food there. Anyone eaten at the Belle club on the corner on 5 ? Always pretty busy there.

Whats the good size club in a wooded area with the big parking lot in front maybe on 35 ? thats on the way back from Squatec on the right ?

4 hours ago, mikerider said:

I caught St. Pamphile closed one day also about a week ago. Went in couple days ago and entire new staff, Cook had been in there for years, not sure what happened. Hopefully they are now back to  being opened 7 days a week.

One near Rimouski on 5 by power lines open 7 days a week by was closed last week with some note on the door???

Isle Verte on 5 appears to have closed up shop.

The one with 2 arches in Pohengaook closed Mondays,  opens at 11 weekdays.

Club Hiboux open 7 days a week.

Don't forget about the pizza place in Cabano; closed Mon & Tue,  not open for lunch on Wed.

Rockford Bar on the tunnel trail to 5 West: appears trail blocked just before bar/restaurant.

Mike we were at the one near Rimouski on 5 near the power lines two weeks ago on a Monday and they were closed then

6 hours ago, P Hardy said:

Not a club, but I had a great meal at Resto Bar Le Stela in Cabano the other year.

Great tip. Rest Bar’s suggestions are great. Thanks for that. Especially with this many clubs not open on certain days...and some closing.

Loooove riding but these stops are important ya know ! Haha

Joking aside it can make a great day of riding a really great day if you hit a great spot to stop for lunch. 

On 2/13/2020 at 6:44 AM, EastMark said:

Trois Pistoles open but no food on Monday

Intel on Voyagers near Pohengamook

Tourville Jasmin open

Stopped at the St Pamphile clubhouse on Wednesday and had lunch, It was open and very busy. All new help since we were last.  Also gas was 101$ per liter in town.

• 2 weeks later...