Any Issues Running Gaspe March 25th through 28th?

themainer

We're planning a trip the last week of March, I've been in the northern Gaspe before during that time and besides running into towns it was great.

Never ran the south side that time of year, want to try Point La Croix to Perce, then Perce to Matane, then Matane back to truck 3rd day. Is table Roland still open at the end of March? How does the south side hold on to snow that time of year? We're not afraid of running some dirt, just want to make sure we can have a bed to stay in and some gas for the sleds. Obviously it'll depend on how the rest of this winter goes snow wise, but we've been getting a lot of rain in Maine so hoping they've been getting snow. 

March 29th 2017 below

17620432_10208432761399883_8167763668828

17492345_10208432778440309_2324576997722

3 hours ago, Jackstraw said:

That’s when we usually go every year. This year I feel the season is going to end early. Not much to see between New Richmond and Chandler and will have the least amount of snow. Have run on dirt there late season in the fields.

this is my preferred route 

E2E36026-BC0E-489D-A68C-306B841CB379.jpeg

Thanks for the advice, how has it been finding lodging that time of year, everything usually still open? May adjust our plans some as I haven't been between New Richmond and Chandler but if there isn't anything to see Id rather let the 850 eat on the green trails.:drinks: