Riding Partners

skidooccio

Hey QR peeps, seems my riding partners have vanished this year, and riding solo isn’t my best idea, so just wondering if there are like minded riders out there. I’ve got plenty of seat time, so I won’t hold you up.

Was hoping to do a short trip this Sunday Feb 23 through Thursday Feb 27? Always fun to branch out and meet new people. 

3 hours ago, grumpysanta said:

where do you want to ride and some more info on you would be nice..

Right on, I've been riding 5000 miles a year in Quebec areas, for the last 10+ years.  Most of the time on a Skidoo Renegade.  I live in southern NH.  Don't smoke, light drinker.  I may not be the best or fastest trail rider (whatever that means :)), but I won't hold up the group.  Typically on the sled by 9ish, off by 6ish, love stopping at clubhouses along the way, especially for lunch!  Its about the smiles, not the miles.

Oh yeah, and I'll ride just about anywhere...

As I read this post it made me think of after 30+ years riding, thousands of thousands of miles and all friends and riding partners that have come and gone, everyone should appreciate and cherish the people your with, as time goes by it all changes

Just now, skidoo420 said:

As I read this post it made me think of after 30+ years riding, thousands of thousands of miles and all friends and riding partners that have come and gone, everyone should appreciate and cherish the people your with, as time goes by it all changes

You bet, after 33 seasons only 1 of the guys I rode with is still riding, and he is talking about quitting after this last ride next week. I just went on a 1959 mile ride alone...some say it is crazy, but it was a great ride...with zero snow dust...and I met a lot of great people out there...I do not get too crazy about it...when your number is up...that's it...might as well be doing something you enjoy!!

44 minutes ago, skidoo420 said:

Great thought nothing stays the same but some things come full circle 

Miles and smiles were limited while I raised my daughter alone but that's done !  getting back to miles and smiles with my longest riding partner with whom we together discovered quebec trails for the first time 1989.

Happy trails everyone