6 Day Run From Vermont to Lac St Jean and back

neksledr

Great job planning this one out Terry looks like you hurdled over all the speed bumps thrown at ya. Real happy to hear nobody got hurt on that little mishap.

P.S. ‘Bout those Cats not to knock them down but I’m surprised not more than one gave you trouble. I got buddy’s at home with the big Cats 20 G sleds haven’t been able to 100 klm from home with out a break down. 

The Colibri now is like the Taj Mahal compared to what it was in late 80’s early 90’s. I remember snow blowing in the outside room doors all night. Threw a few snoballs indoors in the morning. Was so cool riding into the city at night from the west. Miles of darkness then all of a sudden bright city lights. Took the shuttle a few times back then, suburban was junk then lol. Great report neksledr!

Edited by Snobeeler

Was there a couple days ago. The transmission went in the Suburban, they replace it with a old chev daully with an extend a cab. More then 3 people in the trip they send a mini van along. 

Btw the daully would not start the morning we ordered it, they had to go get a new battery. Not a fancy business but I am damn glad it's there. It would make a big hole in the trail system if it wasn't there.  The driver is a great guy!!