GT 2020

GT Rider

We pass the for sale Isle Verte clubhouse. We make Our way to Trois Pistoles clubhouse and take a break. Gemma says her hands are cold. I find that a fuse has blown. The cook at the clubhouse looks in the garage but finds only the large size fuses. We need the mini. I left a bag full back at the hotel. 

209FA997-DF48-4350-AA56-EF367239CF57.jpeg

989E09C1-FB4A-4985-8FB3-52CCE95AADFA.jpeg

30CB96CD-66D5-4536-900D-36330053C67D.jpeg

3146BC68-6997-4836-B4FE-CE5360660D82.jpeg

01DE2FDE-F4F6-43D2-8BB3-58B4CDCA15B9.jpeg

Edited by GT Rider

Jim and Gemma, 

It was really good to finally meet you two. Great reporting as usual. I know it requires alot of effort. We hope your trip home was a good one.

Jeff and Sandy 

Thank you very much JIm and Gemma for having  brought us along with you again on your annual trip.👍

Excellent reporting and outstanding pictures as usual. I was myself on a sled trip in the last week and had hard time just at trying to look at your report with my phone so I don't know how you managed to make all this realtime detailed quality reporting during your trip, you are champion! 🏆

Hope you both enjoy every miles of your long awaited vacations! 

On 3/6/2020 at 6:23 AM, GT Rider said:

It’s been a great trip. Sadly were heading back home today and I am being told to get ready. 

It is never easy to go home, knowing you are done for the season....I was feeling this 2 weeks ago and finally decided if I worked this weekend I could get caught up by Friday....and get ONE MORE WEEK IN ...before the weather turns...so Cote Nord it is....will pass 5000 miles for the season on this ride, great reports GT'S...have a safe drive home, Bob.

On 3/7/2020 at 9:33 AM, MrGutz said:

Thanks for sharing!!

GutZ

Thanks MrGutz for your help finding Gemmas Oxygen helmet. She is very happy with it!

22 hours ago, Florida Snowman said:

Great reporting & pics Jim & Gemma!

Glad you had a fantastic trip.  

Thanks for sharing with QR!

Hi Tom,

Thanks. We love this site. I post to do my part.

19 hours ago, iceman said:

Nice Run 

Team GT Rider. Well done and thanks as always for the awesome daily reports!

Nice

Hi Don,

We really enjoy your posts. You can paint a picture with words.

Thanks for keeping us informed on conditions.

19 hours ago, Northbound said:

Jim and Gemma, 

It was really good to finally meet you two. Great reporting as usual. I know it requires alot of effort. We hope your trip home was a good one.

Jeff and Sandy 

Hi Jeff and Sandy,

It was nice bumping into you. I'm glad we had some time to chat.

It looks like you two are having a beautiful winter.

Thanks for the NB ideas.

3 hours ago, towing said:

Thank you very much JIm and Gemma for having  brought us along with you again on your annual trip.👍

Excellent reporting and outstanding pictures as usual. I was myself on a sled trip in the last week and had hard time just at trying to look at your report with my phone so I don't know how you managed to make all this realtime detailed quality reporting during your trip, you are champion! 🏆

Hope you both enjoy every miles of your long awaited vacations! 

Hi Alain,

All Your excellent reports get us revved up for our trip. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

We had a great time this year. I did not have to use my shovel or winch!

3 hours ago, quebec bob said:

It is never easy to go home, knowing you are done for the season....I was feeling this 2 weeks ago and finally decided if I worked this weekend I could get caught up by Friday....and get ONE MORE WEEK IN ...before the weather turns...so Cote Nord it is....will pass 5000 miles for the season on this ride, great reports GT'S...have a safe drive home, Bob.

Hi Bob,

Go get it!! The trails were in nice shape when we pulled out.

19 hours ago, mikerider said:

You two always make my stay even more enjoyable when you are here. Thanks for the good times.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for everything. You helped make our stay enjoyable.

We are looking forward to the next time.

• 3 weeks later...