Breaking News St Zenon

snowmaster2112

Ok......you didn’t think the “breaking news” was about my prime rib dinner did ya ?

my friend André and I decided to shoot for the camp tonight instead of tomorrow morning so here we are at LeCabanon

place is full tonight and word is.......Frank who has worked in the restaurant here for 24 years is buying the place 

Legalities moving forward supposedly this week. 

I wish him , Dennis & Diane all the best

i think by the time I get to the dam I’m gonna regret having the third piece of prime rib

trails holding up surprisingly well. Just got to get thru tomorrow before more snow moves in.

Camp for two night, Parent Monday night then blasting west from there

Salut

26 minutes ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Ok......you didn’t think the “breaking news” was about my prime rib dinner did ya ?

my friend André and I decided to shoot for the camp tonight instead of tomorrow morning so here we are at LeCabanon

place is full tonight and word is.......Frank who has worked in the restaurant here for 24 years is buying the place 

Legalities moving forward supposedly this week. 

I wish him , Dennis & Diane all the best

i think by the time I get to the dam I’m gonna regret having the third piece of prime rib

trails holding up surprisingly well. Just got to get thru tomorrow before more snow moves in.

Camp for two night, Parent Monday night then blasting west from there

Salut

Yes, Frank is buying it, could not be a better transaction, he has been there 24 years and knows the place and customers, a positive thing for sure...Dennis loves cooking that Prime Rib every Saturday night, and his dogs are awaiting that big bone!!, I will be on your tail again on Wednesday, maybe we cross paths for the 3rd time in 3.5 weeks, I will be looking for you, Bob.

While we were at LeCabanon today from approx. 2-3 pm a police car and ambulance were out by the road past the gate. There was supposedly an accident but nobody including Diane and Frank knew anymore info 

If anyone does here please update us here and I hope whomever it was was nothing too serious 

also heard a guy from France died last week in between Repos & Kanawata by hitting a tree. Very, very sad.

13 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

While we were at LeCabanon today from approx. 2-3 pm a police car and ambulance were out by the road past the gate. There was supposedly an accident but nobody including Diane and Frank knew anymore info 

If anyone does here please update us here and I hope whomever it was was nothing too serious 

also heard a guy from France died last week in between Repos & Kanawata by hitting a tree. Very, very sad.

So sad to hear.  My condolences to the family 

10 hours ago, hparaptor said:

So sad to hear.  My condolences to the family 

While back at Lecabanon around 11 a.m. word is.......is was nothing serious and all is well.

BTW.....trails and overall day were perfect and splendid. The ride across reservoir Taureau and Lac Villiers  today with the sunshine, extremely low traffic and temps was almost surreal. Stopped at Kamawata, Casey for an hour (have new friends there) , Haltaparache (thanks Jean-Guy for the hot dogs) and now in Parent. 250 miles with my best friend in life today. Irreplaceable!!!!!!!!!

On 2/22/2020 at 8:26 PM, quebec bob said:

Yes, Frank is buying it, could not be a better transaction, he has been there 24 years and knows the place and customers, a positive thing for sure...Dennis loves cooking that Prime Rib every Saturday night, and his dogs are awaiting that big bone!!, I will be on your tail again on Wednesday, maybe we cross paths for the 3rd time in 3.5 weeks, I will be looking for you, Bob.

This passing each other without meeting shit is coming to an end Thursday night. Mon ami & I will be in the cabin right next to you.

make sure you have plenty of alcohol.....LOL

26 minutes ago, snowmaster2112 said:

This passing each other without meeting shit is coming to an end Thursday night. Mon ami & I will be in the cabin right next to you.

make sure you have plenty of alcohol.....LOL

Chris, see you there in Parent, I have 2 friends riding with me this trip, looks like we will be doing the first 225 miles in a snow storm, should be a great adventure, we should be in by 5 pm, Bob.

13 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

Chris, see you there in Parent, I have 2 friends riding with me this trip, looks like we will be doing the first 225 miles in a snow storm, should be a great adventure, we should be in by 5 pm, Bob.

If we are not there by 9 pm send out the rescue team on 83 west.......LOL

Had a crazy powder day.....Left Faillon a little after 9 a.m. and pulled into Parent at 4 pm with a long lunch break in Clova

thanks to the 7 Québécois who broke trail for us and the two groomers we passed today. Little hairy from Faillon to Clova but then just darn fun all the way into Parent. Still snowing good here. We stopped for a half hour or so and had a glass of water and a chat with the caretaker at Balbuzzard.

E1BA3309-F5BA-4BF0-889E-C028C0F648BE.jpeg