Breaking News St Zenon

snowmaster2112

Ok.....live pic just taken here at the cabin....if I had to guess....24 hr total snowfall here in Parent 14” imches

WHERE is QuebecBob ???       Guess I’ll go over to the Central and get some breakfast 

we will check with owner lady here this a.m. and see when Bob called and what he said 

284508FA-0D63-40D1-AC74-DBED74C5FB88.jpeg

Ok.....6 sleds total at Central this a.m.

4 Pennsylvania guys heading to Mt Laurier to their truck after finishing up the 83/93 loop & two guys from New Hampshire 

need someone to chime in here on a riddle that just happened. On the way back from the Central I filled up my 1 gallon (3.8 liter) Skidoo “Jerry” can. Stamped right on the plastic it says 3.8 Litres. This is what the pump says. Either the capacity of the can is more than what Skidoo says ....OR.....something is wrong at the gas pump. I know there is volume correction and temperature and everything but this seems excessive.

22BCB28D-9CA0-4813-B221-5F8E53289A93.jpeg

13 minutes ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Ok.....6 sleds total at Central this a.m.

4 Pennsylvania guys heading to Mt Laurier to their truck after finishing up the 83/93 loop & two guys from New Hampshire 

need someone to chime in here on a riddle that just happened. On the way back from the Central I filled up my 1 gallon (3.8 liter) Skidoo “Jerry” can. Stamped right on the plastic it says 3.8 Litres. This is what the pump says. Either the capacity of the can is more than what Skidoo says ....OR.....something is wrong at the gas pump. I know there is volume correction and temperature and everything but this seems excessive.

22BCB28D-9CA0-4813-B221-5F8E53289A93.jpeg

TIP included?

The “good news” is Quebec Bob and crew are alive. We pulled into Haltaparache within 1 minute of each other. GREAT to finally meet you Bob !!  They were in Kanawata yesterday afternoon and turned around 10-15 miles north as snow was pushing over the hood on barons 850 Expedition. Good move. They stayed in Kanawata where we are now having lunch.

And you guessed right......

0DEFF45E-9FB9-45A2-9F47-5241663EDE62.jpeg

The run from the 83/345 junction was like this all the way into Kanawata. Good choice turning around yesterday Bob.

and a BIG thank you for breaking the trail up north this morning 

we are off to camp now. Looks like the M20. & M21 are fresh groomed......SWEET

D3E01C9A-8019-4059-AA65-DBB74E2B0DC0.jpeg

5 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

The “good news” is Quebec Bob and crew are alive. We pulled into Haltaparache within 1 minute of each other. GREAT to finally meet you Bob !!  They were in Kanawata yesterday afternoon and turned around 10-15 miles north as snow was pushing over the hood on barons 850 Expedition. Good move. They stayed in Kanawata where we are now having lunch.

And you guessed right......

0DEFF45E-9FB9-45A2-9F47-5241663EDE62.jpeg

Last thing Dennis said to me was he’ll keep my club sandwich in in fridge until Dec 27 for my return. 😂