Fuel Info from Matigammi

zrtkat

19 minutes ago, Rtbo said:

Last week we stopped at Senneterre and le Belle on the east side and st Felix on the west. I think the west side was 111miles

The 111 miles is about spot on to St Felix. But just remember depending on when you hit if there is new snowfall you’ll eat up,more than normal gas. 

I'm guessing that you are going via the west side on trails #396 and 307 to Amos. If that is the case it is 178 km. (111 miles) to the first gas at Saint-Felix-De-Dalquier.   When you get onto trail 307, you will cross Highway 109. At the second stop sign ( I think) after you cross the highway you will be at (road) Rang 7.8 & 8.0. Turn left on the road and ride into the village to the stop sign at Highway 109. Look to the right and you will see the gas station. From there its about 110 km. (68 miles) to Val D Or depending on what route you take. Personally I like trail 307 south from 93 to 83 but they are all pretty nice.

Edited by PISTON LAKE CRUISER

22 hours ago, zrtkat said:

We are heading to Valdor  what are the fuel stops options,

Thanks

Zrtkat 

How was 396 up to matagami from lebel?

down from matagami to Amos?

trail good?

3 minutes ago, iceman said:

How was 396 up to matagami from lebel?

down from matagami to Amos?

trail good?

Iceman

The trail  #396to Matagami was the best we rode all week ,not a lot of traffic  wide open smooth running, only bad spot was by some sawmill sawdust all over the road .

Zrtkat 

Just now, zrtkat said:

Iceman

The trail  #396to Matagami was the best we rode all week ,not a lot of traffic  wide open smooth running, only bad spot was by some sawmill sawdust all over the road .

Zrtkat 

Heading down to Amos this morning after breakfast then to valdor