Oxygen Helmet communicator

Saleen15

Looking for some recommendations. 

Currently running BV2 with Collett communicators in our group. 
Switching over to Oxygen helmets and looking for Best communicators out there... 

Looking for phone connection. Bluetooth music and to chat with the group, 6+ riders without having to push buttons etc...
Not overly concerned with price, would rather have quality. 

I have seen some reviews on:
1. Sena 30K
2. Cardo packtalk
3. Uclear AMP plus 

looking for recommendations.

11 minutes ago, doubler said:

I bought the Uclear motion 6 this year and would not recommend them due to poor quality.  The sound is very clear when communicating rider to rider, but there are too many bugs and complications with app and firmware.

I bought uclear and they work good when they work...lost the microphone in 1 helmet on day 3...and they drop out and in at a very short distance...and the battery goes low on a 225 mile ride...would not buy them again.

Iceman and GT rider,

What model are you guys using? We have been using Collett for decades and now they are out of business, been very happy with them just need  something new 

We run BVS so the little mic just stuck in place and worked well, worried about moisture with this Sena, any idea on this??

Thanks

Nick  

We have sena 20S. This is our first time using the oxygen helmets. So far so good. I’m carrying a spare power cord just in case. It’s the third season with the 20S. We are on a two up so I can’t comment on distances. I like them much better than Collett’s we have used for years.

10 hours ago, Nickyskidoo said:

Iceman and GT rider,

What model are you guys using? We have been using Collett for decades and now they are out of business, been very happy with them just need  something new 

We run BVS so the little mic just stuck in place and worked well, worried about moisture with this Sena, any idea on this??

Thanks

Nick  

We have 20s 3rd season 

work great

i get moisture in my HJC with microphonehas not been an issue i have changed the styrofoam on the microphone Twice you can get replacements. 

phil used in Oxygen helmet this years. No problems sounds great very clear coms

We've used the Uclear Amp Pros  for two years and are pretty good.

Any of them, shut them off at lunch, they will go into a loop of send and receive from the ambient noise and kill the battery quicker.

Later

GutZ