More beaver action

snowmaster2112

15 minutes ago, snowmaster2112 said:

nicely equipped relais

How did you like the “foam padded” toilet seat in the green outhouse?  Pretty sweet at -20*F !  I enjoyed the comfort a few weeks ago. Definitely a well stocked relais.  

Edited by Florida Snowman

So,we’re hanging at the relais and who comes by but “Ben” one of the main groomers out of the Amos Club. Shows us his brand new “Pisten Bully”  that was 350,000 dollars. The FCMQ pays for half and club finances the rest.

my wheels are turning.....and we are early for lunch and have time so I ask Ben if he would give me a ride in the groomer. Sure....he says so off we go. I have sat in quite a few but never got the real experience. My buddy André was to pick me up on the trail about 20 minutes later a couple miles up. Had a blast with Ben showing me all the controls and telling my “all things grooming”

These machines are SWEET and then SOME inside. A true engineering marvel. 

DE5CDF4A-4F0C-4A6D-A5BB-5279E54A1C32.jpeg

So I have Ben drop me off in the middle of this wide long straight away that you could see for a mile in each direction and I thank him and tell him my buddy will be back on his sled to pick me up any second. So....I’m standing there for like 5 minutes (seems like a long time)....and I finally see headlights coming. 

Good ....here he comes I hear a sled...it’s not him .....but.....a lone Ontario dude. He stops....pullls up the visor and says you o.k man.....and I instantly decided to f&@ck with him. “ I literally scream.....”I LOST MY SNOWMOBILE “....have you seen it??

the look on his face was priceless.....then I said I was in that groomer you just passed and here comes my buddy André. We all hung for a half hour, became asshole buddies and exchanged funny stories and each others contact info 

here my buddy André and Randy from Ontario 

CD959BBF-ECBA-4F03-964F-569C4973358F.jpeg

Edited by snowmaster2112

1 hour ago, snowmaster2112 said:

So I have Ben drop me off in the middle of this wide long straight away that you could see for a mile in each direction and I thank him and tell him my buddy will be back on his sled to pick me up any second. So....I’m standing there for like 5 minutes (seems like a long time)....and I finally see headlights coming. 

Good ....here he comes I hear a sled...it’s not him .....but.....a lone Ontario dude. He stops....pullls up the visor and says you o.k man.....and I instantly decided to f&@ck with him. “ I literally scream.....”I LOST MY SNOWMOBILE “....have you seen it??

the look on his face was priceless.....then I said I was in that groomer you just passed and here comes my buddy André. We all hung for a half hour, became asshole buddies and exchanged funny stories and each others contact info 

here my buddy André and Randy from Ontario 

CD959BBF-ECBA-4F03-964F-569C4973358F.jpeg

That's what our sport is all about. That is a good one