Groomer broke down #63

zrtkat

1 hour ago, zrtkat said:

When we left Temiscaming  last Sunday  there was no groomer broke down, when we went by groomer the guy was just started walking.

We stopped offered him a ride he said he had a ride coming at highway right up the road.

Zrtkat 

Coincidence-there was one there 3 weeks ago broken down as well!

19 hours ago, zrtkat said:

The trail was great when we left Valdor  the 309 was groomed all the way,all trails where good 

Per usual-I've never had a bad ride in Abitibi/Temiscamingue in over 25 yrs. of riding there-headed up Tue. when all this weather settles down !

On 2/25/2020 at 7:39 PM, zrtkat said:

The Groomer is broke down about 25k #63 coming into Temiscaming .

Be careful  out there too many Daytona racers on the trails today.

Zrtkat 

Groomer gone but drag still on trail-well marked!

19 minutes ago, Muskoka2 said:

Groomer gone but drag still on trail-well marked!

Wow sure has been there for a long time must have no replacement groomer how was the trails holding up ??????

Wish I could go back up but I am back to work next year will be retired and have more time to play.

Greg

9 hours ago, zrtkat said:

Wow sure has been there for a long time must have no replacement groomer how was the trails holding up ??????

Wish I could go back up but I am back to work next year will be retired and have more time to play.

Greg

Trails excellent-lots of snow especially around Val d'Or & more to come. They'll be running at least a couple more weeks. Lots of grooming going on! Need wheels to go into Rouyn/Val d'Or for gas.