Hotel Suggestion - Perce

Grimmer

Can anyone suggest a good spot to stay in Perce that is easily accessible by Trail?

Good View of rock and water would be great.  Price not really an issue. 

Edited by Grimmer

Well I just did some calling around and it turns out Table Roland is closing for the winter March 5th, 2020.  Apparently the owner is taking some time off early as he is getting up in the years.  That being said, I spoke with another Motel Owner (who was not open) and he had mentioned that Roland and the Bed & Breakfast outside of town (Au Coin De Berge) are the only places to stay in Percé during sled season.

Also found out NO GAS IN PERCE.  Glad I called.  We will stay at the Bed and Breakfast.       

Edited by Grimmer

2 hours ago, Grimmer said:

Well I just did some calling around and it turns out Table Roland is closing for the winter March 5th, 2020.  Apparently the owner is taking some time off early as he is getting up in the years.  That being said, I spoke with another Motel Owner (who was not open) and he had mentioned that Roland and the Bed & Breakfast outside of town (Au Coin De Berge) are the only places to stay in Percé during sled season.

Also found out NO GAS IN PERCE.  Glad I called.  We will stay at the Bed and Breakfast.       

We stayed at Roland 2 weeks ago and we found out when we got to Perce that there was no gas.  We were kind of needing it, but we did manage to make it to another place in the morning. 

19 minutes ago, Triggerhappy said:

We stayed at Roland 2 weeks ago and we found out when we got to Perce that there was no gas.  We were kind of needing it, but we did manage to make it to another place in the morning. 

Where did you end up getting gas do you remember?

1 hour ago, Grimmer said:

Where did you end up getting gas do you remember?

I don't remember exactly but it was heading north on 5 after leaving Perce.  Then made the run to Murdochville to fuel again before heading to La Cache.

41 minutes ago, Triggerhappy said:

I don't remember exactly but it was heading north on 5 after leaving Perce.  Then made the run to Murdochville to fuel again before heading to La Cache.

I believe the town was Barachois

7 hours ago, Grimmer said:

Yes. Called this place.  They are unfortunately closed after March 5th.  Any other suggestions ? 

I can tell you there is no Riotel in Perce (or at least one that is open).  right Pipeman!  lol  

Thanks Grampsledder...Oh yes for sure.  I have the app but important to understand not ALL services are always highlighted on the maps. 

I believe It's a paid advertisement thing that not all hotels, gas, businesses pay for.  In a lot of situations in other regions of Quebec I have seen services (i.e GAS, Hotels) that we use while riding that do not show up on the iMotoneige map app.  Just wondering if there are any of these that aren't showing.  

All good....we are headed south before we go into the interior so will stop somewhere down south before heading up to Murdochville.  

Edited by Grimmer

1 hour ago, Grimmer said:

I have the app but important to understand not ALL services are always highlighted on the maps. 

I believe It's a paid advertisement thing that not all hotels, gas, businesses pay for. 

Agree. 

On 3/5/2020 at 11:14 AM, FCL said:

Anyone know what else is open for lunch in Perce with Roland closing March 5,  will be there Wednesday March 11.

When I spoke tot he hotel owner he said with Roland closed the only option was the grocery store....😬

On 3/5/2020 at 5:57 AM, GT Rider said:

I passed through about a week ago. The easiest gas is on the trail out of Gaspe at the multiGaz station. Then out of Perce into Grande Rivière at the shell station.

95089472-FC18-46C2-885B-E857C43917FB.png

Thanks for the heads up GT.....good example of how not ALL the amenities show up on the app.