Northbound gaspe 2020

Northbound

Got a ton of pics but can't load. Sometimes one at a time or not at all. Anyway, not very interesting with no pics, but since I  started..... we came in from new brunswick after spending 5 days riding down there. Took the 587 and then some locals into amqui. Pretty ride. Then dinner with groomer, the 1st pic I cou look d post. Next day to the ghost trees, lunch at mont joli then to matane. Next day, stayed in for storm as nd then day rode the next day. Then to st anne des monts to a place we like for the night. Then to grande vallee for the night. Then to murdockville for lunch and the night at gaspe. Next day day rode to and from perce to see the rock on a sunny day. Stayed in the next day for wind and snow. Then next day rode to bonoventure for the night. Yesterday rode through la cache to matane. Today took ferry to godbout. Sorry no pics. If I can get it to work later, I'll add. FYI, using same phone and internet provider that I've always used. Have tried hotels wifi. I am paid up through QR. I have contacted the administrator and was told they were working on it and should be ok now. That's why I started this post. 

Sorry Jeff and Sandy

Ok, that's upto grande vallee. Found the problem. Replaced my broken phone last year with the same model, but it must be updated from original galaxy 7. I'm switching pics to sandys older version galaxy 7 and wallah. Still need to solve my problem, but later. I can't be the only one with a samsung galaxy 7.