Mont -Joli. To moose valley

Bluegrass

bonsoir bluegrass !!!

we did amqui ...ste irene....moose valley today ....

last 20-25 miles were very  bumpy  before moose valley .....

im not the greatest hi-miler.....overall ,trail was 6.5 / 7 on a scale of 10 

i don t mind bumpy .....trail was still fast !!!

jean-guy

DSC_0995.JPG

DSC_1037.JPG

12 hours ago, groomer said:

bonsoir bluegrass !!!

we did amqui ...ste irene....moose valley today ....

last 20-25 miles were very  bumpy  before moose valley .....

im not the greatest hi-miler.....overall ,trail was 6.5 / 7 on a scale of 10 

i don t mind bumpy .....trail was still fast !!!

Hi Jean Guy,

Did you happen to notice the turn off to L'Ascension? Just wondering how far from St. Irene the turn off is. I was in St. Irene yesterday and wanted to try to loop around to L'Ascension but didn't know how long it was.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, P Hardy said:

Hi Jean Guy,

Did you happen to notice the turn off to L'Ascension? Just wondering how far from St. Irene the turn off is. I was in St. Irene yesterday and wanted to try to loop around to L'Ascension but didn't know how long it was.

Thanks!

IF your talking about the lookout it is 74 miles from St. Irene

L'Ascension.jpg

Thanks for the reply GT Rider!

There is actually a new trail from Moose Valley to l'Ascension that isn't on the map yet. From my understanding, it joins onto the trail going from St. Irene to Moose Valley. I'm just trying to figure out where it is and what the mileages are. Is this the one you are referring to?

Thanks again!

Edited by P Hardy

Im not an expert in the area but about 2 weeks ago we took the trail I think you’re referring too. It was well marked. Shows Amqui and L’Assension and then splits. I forget the mileage but I think it was about 3hrs to Point a la Croix from Moose. We gased in a small town on the Que side. Nice ride for sure. 

1 hour ago, doo4adoo said:

Im not an expert in the area but about 2 weeks ago we took the trail I think you’re referring too. It was well marked. Shows Amqui and L’Assension and then splits. I forget the mileage but I think it was about 3hrs to Point a la Croix from Moose. We gased in a small town on the Que side. Nice ride for sure. 

Thanks for the info!

11 hours ago, P Hardy said:

Thanks for the reply GT Rider!

There is actually a new trail from Moose Valley to l'Ascension that isn't on the map yet. From my understanding, it joins onto the trail going from St. Irene to Moose Valley. I'm just trying to figure out where it is and what the mileages are. Is this the one you are referring to?

Thanks again!

I was on the trail recently. I guess I did not pay close attention. I missed the trail you are referring to.

Sorry I cant be of more help.

18 hours ago, P Hardy said:

Hi Jean Guy,

Thanks!

good morning p hardy !!!

like gt rider.....did nt pay too much attention ...

took that pic maybe 10 miles from ste ierene....only thing i remember ...on one sign it was written ...maine

jean-guy

DSC_0936.JPG