Towing's 2020 week tour video/photo report ***7days completed***

towing

Alain mon ami I am so dissapointed our paths did not cross this season. Well,.....at least we had a nice early fall dinner together. Congrats to you and Kristine for another great year on the trails. You two have (and continue) to inspire us all. May the wind always be at both of your backs. Till we meet again my friend.

Chris

Hi Alain,

You and Christine do an incredible job with both pictures and videos! I stay at Lecabanon every other week all winter starting Christmas week. My trailer is the black one opposite the gas pump, with the ICEMAN sticker on the gas door. I so much enjoy following your posts. How many miles did you get on the dream meter this year? You must be approaching 20,000 total by now. I anaged to get 3000 on for the season. Wanted to go back one more time on the 21st, but now that’s not going to happen, with the border closing. Till next year, you two enjoy your summer!!!
Snappy Hank

56 minutes ago, Snappy Hank said:

My trailer is the black one opposite the gas pump, with the ICEMAN sticker on the gas door.

Don't wanna hijack here, but I've definitely seen the trailer/sticker there!

GREAT job Alain! BIG merci!

17 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Alain mon ami I am so dissapointed our paths did not cross this season. Well,.....at least we had a nice early fall dinner together. Congrats to you and Kristine for another great year on the trails. You two have (and continue) to inspire us all. May the wind always be at both of your backs. Till we meet again my friend.

Chris

Hi Chris! Yep, at least we had a great time together at our fall dinner 👍 I remember our conversation about your season expectation and even with this surprise shutdown you managed to do an exceptional sled season, a dream one in my book! Take care of yourself and especialy of your best half that love you enought to let you live your dream away from her during the cold season 💕 enjoy your summer and good luck in your future plans. It will be a pleasure to meet you again next season!

14 hours ago, Snappy Hank said:

Hi Alain,

You and Christine do an incredible job with both pictures and videos! I stay at Lecabanon every other week all winter starting Christmas week. My trailer is the black one opposite the gas pump, with the ICEMAN sticker on the gas door. I so much enjoy following your posts. How many miles did you get on the dream meter this year? You must be approaching 20,000 total by now. I anaged to get 3000 on for the season. Wanted to go back one more time on the 21st, but now that’s not going to happen, with the border closing. Till next year, you two enjoy your summer!!!
Snappy Hank

Hi Snappy Hank! I definitely remark your trailer with the Iceman sticker,  we have the same playground! Maybe our path have scrossed without even knowing? I'm just a bit above you as for season's  mileage with 3760miles, not a big season for us but you know, it's more the smiles than the miles that matter and we had alot smiles. I just feel it hard to end the season the way it happened with still great snow cover to the ground... even that I know it is the right thing to do, I feel like I wasting something...🤒

My old girl (not Kristine 😂) haven't fail to bring us back home each time for a 6th season in a row, even getting over the 24K miles bar. I had care her good before each sled season and she gave it me back each winters. I was supposed to be in shopping mode but in the actual circumstances it may be delayed... Thanks for the good words and have a good summer too!

dsc02610.jpg

13 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

Don't wanna hijack here, but I've definitely seen the trailer/sticker there!

GREAT job Alain! BIG merci!

We remark all those stickers!  We had seen some that had been vandalized in LSJ area... I can't understand someone would spend time and energy to do that, this is beyond me 😕

Thanks for the good words !!!