OXYGEN helmet

grumpysanta

4 hours ago, nytroman said:

Sorry, that’s too much for a used helmet. We can buy them at theToronto show in the fall for $ 750 no tax. Good luck. 

If you take advantage of the current exchange rate..then leverage your gains on a short sale of the S&P index..convert back to CDN and use the 24 months no payment backed with a 4 year warranty you might end up with a heated garage for the sunshield that works so well you have to crack the helmet open every time you stop for air...lol

PS sorry I couldn’t help myself, I figured we could all use a little levity right now and yes the instructions above will still be good in 2 weeks

981F1D36-C0BF-4080-AC5D-265279C52668.jpeg

18 hours ago, nytroman said:

Sorry, that’s too much for a used helmet. We can buy them at theToronto show in the fall for $ 750 no tax. Good luck. 

Well its not just a helmet ... but if can get for 750 you get a real good deal..here it 750 + tax 100 so 850 just the helmet,, i guess we pay more in quebec even at our shows..

On 3/25/2020 at 10:45 PM, Je me souviens said:

If you take advantage of the current exchange rate..then leverage your gains on a short sale of the S&P index..convert back to CDN and use the 24 months no payment backed with a 4 year warranty you might end up with a heated garage for the sunshield that works so well you have to crack the helmet open every time you stop for air...lol

PS sorry I couldn’t help myself, I figured we could all use a little levity right now and yes the instructions above will still be good in 2 weeks

Bravo!  Muchas gracias!

And hats off to you, living so close to the chicken fingers a bunch of us drool all summer fantasizing about inside the Sunoco up the hill from exit 42 off 87!  Their wings & standard fried chicken's OK, but the fingers...  oh oh oh...

4 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

Bravo!  Muchas gracias!

And hats off to you, living so close to the chicken fingers a bunch of us drool all summer fantasizing about inside the Sunoco up the hill from exit 42 off 87!  Their wings & standard fried chicken's OK, but the fingers...  oh oh oh...

I saw your picture of the chicken and thought it looked familiar.  That’s funny shit.  Let me know when you’re in full withdrawals, I will send some down to you Fedex.  They’re first claim to fame was michigans.  Similar to a Chile dog but not quite.

On 3/27/2020 at 4:07 PM, PLAYHARD said:

Bravo!  Muchas gracias!

We stop there all the time too, that place is awesome

14 hours ago, Fozzy said:

If someone is trying to sell something online, don’t tell them the price is out of line or it’s being sold somewhere else for cheaper. Make an offer and then move on.

I can get this opinion cheaper on Ebay form China or Delivered in Two Days from Amazon. I don't understand what your saying.?.?

LOL

And by the way he is selling a very nice Helmet, so if your looking for an O2 Helmet, give him a call\PM.

GutZ

Edited by MrGutz