SkiDoo's Diamond Lottery

mikerider

For those on the fence about buying a 2021 SkiDoo, check with your dealer to see if you won the "Diamond' Lottery.  This gives you an extra $500 off your spring order. You should get an e-mail from SkiDoo, but as people are finding out, the e-mail has not arrived yet. However, the dealers already have the names of those selected.

I was selected (per my dealer) but have not received the e-mail yet. This might put me over the fence about buying, if I get a good trade in price.

mike

8 minutes ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Mike, is there a program where if you crack 10,000 in one season they give you 50% off a new order ?

Yes Chris, believe there is.     1200 4 strokes excluded.  lol

28 minutes ago, mikerider said:

Hi Jak,       No Polaris, if I do make a move, another 900 ACE.    Hopes dashed by a big income tax bill.

What about you?  Getting that new RMotion X?

Mike, get the new sled, if you hide out in Riviere Du Loup, the tax man will never find you.😎😎😎

3 hours ago, mikerider said:

Hi Jak,       No Polaris, if I do make a move, another 900 ACE.    Hopes dashed by a big income tax bill.

What about you?  Getting that new RMotion X?

Still mulling it Mike.  If I hit the lottery might push me over the edge.

I see on DooTalk a couple Canadians did get the Diamond Lottery.  The person in the know just mentioned the dealer gets the list of those who are eligible and then  is supposed to email those that are chosen.   There is some thought and suspicion the dealer is allotted a certain number of winners and if the dealer thinks you will spring order a sled or are on the fence, they can assign you as a winner.

I would just go to a dealer and ask. Sorry I don't have more details.

The miracle will be with the current world events and the obvious supply chain issues that are and will occur will be if any of the manufacturers will be able to ship you a 2021 sled at all before January of February of next year.  Your used sled may be worth more in the fall because it may be the only sled folks can get.

1 hour ago, markusvt said:

The miracle will be with the current world events and the obvious supply chain issues that are and will occur will be if any of the manufacturers will be able to ship you a 2021 sled at all before January of February of next year.  Your used sled may be worth more in the fall because it may be the only sled folks can get.

Was thinking exactly this myself, Mark. Well said.

10 hours ago, markusvt said:

I was just about to trade in for a new 21 and decided to not do it because I'm worried about a late delivery.   I have a backup sled but it's not intended to be my regular ride.