Summit...my next trail sled

iceman

5 hours ago, Signfan said:

Charge them all.  That's my worst nightmare meeting idiots like that coming at me.  Absolutely no respect for other riders.

X100

hope the idiot got hurt just enough so he’ll never be on the trails again

complete fu$ktards 

Edited by snowmaster2112

16 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

X100

hope the idiot got hurt just enough so he’ll never be on the trails again

complete fu$ktards 

These guys are not trail riding. These are the trails from the parking lot that gets them to elevation.

But yes, one guy completely on the wrong side of the trail and the other passing on the right. If he didn’t lock up the brake and stayed on the throttle he might have made it lol. But that shows you these guys are mountain riders and not trail riders.

Moved back home on Saturday. Only used my phone for to get on line. Laptop screen makes that trip more scary. They say the super long track sleds don't go fast but by the looks of that they can get you hurt.

48 minutes ago, Snohorse said:

Huh , Going to have to ask Kwiknick if him and his buddies practice that manouver ! 

Yes they do that, but the trail is whopped up feeder trail. They play indy passing each other because they run no snow flaps. !

In the ICEMAN video those guys are running 3" X 175 s on groomed trail. STUPID

Thats nothing. Myself and ICEMAN when we were on trip to Cote Nord we noticed a women on  ridding on grommed FCMQ trail no helmet youngon in front and back of her.

On the maximum wrong side of trail on corners ! NO BS ! Radioed to Don where is NH Moose with the helmet cam.

So I sent this to my group as I made a reference to some of the European tour groups we all run across in Quebec.  We all talk about how they are riding in the middle or the left side of the trail.   One of our guys brought something up...which side of the road are they programmed to drive on?  Not that it makes it safe, but maybe there is some explanation to what we say is complete stupidity?

11 hours ago, GSX800 said:

So I sent this to my group as I made a reference to some of the European tour groups we all run across in Quebec.  We all talk about how they are riding in the middle or the left side of the trail.   One of our guys brought something up...which side of the road are they programmed to drive on?  Not that it makes it safe, but maybe there is some explanation to what we say is complete stupidity?

Never thought about that but it may be part of it?

Was definitely a feeder trail they use to go up to ride in mountains somewhere. Just like Fozzy said. I think they knew (hopefully) they were the only ones in the area using that trail. Hence the side by side action. 

But was too icy for their paddles and they lost it.